TTC while breastfeeding - anyone else?

Now on CD 18...didn't test today...been testing since CD 9, and my darkest (and probably positive) ovulation test was on CD 14...I think I *may* have ovulated on CD 14 of last months cycle, too. But I'm not totally sure :/

DS won't eat solids, and refuses a bottle/cup, and he ALWAYS wants the boobs...all that + bed sharing AND almost never BD...means my chances of getting pregnant are probably pretty low right now lol.

DH keeps telling me he wants another baby, but he never wants to BD around the time I think I'm ovulating. So I don't know :shrug:

Haven't been here long but thought I should tell you ladies I'm leaving.. I unfortunately need to give up breastfeed for medical reason and continue to WTT... Really upset, but didn't want be rude by joining your group and then disappearing.. If you interested in my story I have a journal your able to follow, link is in my signature.. Thanks to those that gave me support and I hope you all get your BFP's soon!!

Sorry to hear that, hope all is ok :hugs:

CD16 and OPK is still negative :( Feeling a little despondent, I want a smily face so bad...

I hear you on wanting a smiley face! I usually start testing day 12 but never get a smiley until day 19 or 20! I am curious to see what day I now ovulate on since this is my first cycle in two years! I am hoping they will be shorter!

argh! I'm on cd 27, I'm normally 26 days but not so unusual to go another day. I think I o'd on day 14 but my opks are a bit rubbish compared to last time. there was part of the line that was darker but not all but got some other o symptoms a day or two later.
so I could be do 13 or 10!!!! no af yet, neg tests, feel like af is coming but then did last time and got a bfp!
just got to wait......hate this bit!

Just to let u know there is light at the end of the tunnel! I posted here a while ago as I'm still BFing my dd 2-3 times a day. It only took 2 cycles to conceive her so at my 6th cycle ttc no2 I was getting really fed up. Stuck with the BFing though and 3 days ago I finally got my bfp! So I am now pregnant and BFing my 18 month old. I didn't think it would happen but it did so I hope that gives you all hope. Fxd for your bfps x

Offering more positives! I conceived my DD when my DS was 5 months old and EBF. They are 13 months apart to the day. I tandem nursed for 18 months.

DD is still nursing and I actually conceived again (oopsie) but that one turned out to be ovarian ectopic. Nothing to do with BF. just a rare fluke of Nature.

Good luck, Ladies!! :flower:

Also, there is a sticky for this topic in the BF section you may want to browse through.

Just been reading this - quite interesting so thought I'd share! https://www.keeperofthehome.org/201...eastfeeding-vs-return-of-menstrual-cycle.html

How's everyone doing? On CD 21 and still no positive opk for me boo :(

Cd30 which is the longest cycle in months.
About 12dpo but still negative tests, no af. So confused.

I hope the agnus castus (vitex) hasn't messed my cycles up more! I taking b6 to lengthen my LP, so god knows what's going on?!

CD 10. The boring beginning of my cycle. Soooo loooong to waaaait!

I'm CD9 today, so waiting to ov. Last month I ov'ed on CD27 though, so probably got a while to wait. I'm also on agnus castus and b6 so hoping one of them might bring it forward this month.

Cycle day 9 of my first cycle since having my daughter. I have no clue when I will ovulate but plan on starting tomorrow with the smiley tests.

cd 7, not doing opk's yet, will start on tues I think!

gl for u all this month! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->