ttc while breastfeeding?

Lian-Good luck!! FX!! I am going to do ovulation tests starting tomorrow for a month and hopefully get a surge at some point lol!

Im BFing still (I know its for comfort) but periods regular. Not testing if I have ovulated or doing temp charts yet.. hoping I wont have to.

I'm supposed to be 13dpo but BFN. No sign of AF as well, so I may not have ovulated at all. Only symptom is being extremely, extremely tired. Nothing else.

its hard work bf and ttc im sure had bad ov pains yesterday and pos ov test fri we dtd thursday but because im bf i could have geared up to ov and not i wont know till about 14 days now and see if i get af ;)

I was throwing the rubbish for the day, when I spotted the test. Of course, I just had to look at it, and I saw an obvious second line.. Well, it could be an evap, as it was read several hours later. Still no sign of AF.

I wish there is a way to know whether I have really ovulated. I have very vivid dreams and quite bloated.

lian sounds pos keep testing i now have a pos ov im confused i dont think fri was pos anyway dtd to make sure ;)

Hey girls I'm new to the thread... breastfeeding my DS for 15 months now and going strong, I don't think he will stop anytime soon (and I'm OK with that). No AF yet at all though!!! Very discouraging. All OPKs come negative. We've been NTNP since LO was 6 months old. Prior to getting pregnant with my son I was diagnosed with unexplained infertility... didn't get AF or ovulate on my own. 3 rounds of provera/clomid and my beautiful son was conceived. I am seeing my doctor in a few weeks to see if it's really just breastfeeding delaying my cycle.

ttcbean it prob is bf delaying ur af mine hasn't returned yet and im 18 months bf hun gud luck x

ttcbean-My husband and I had fertility issued too, we have actually overcome a lot of obstacles. My husband has a 2% sperm morphology and I had 2 IUI's and the second one ended up ectopic and I lost my left Fallopian tube and the baby. THEN we ended up getting prego naturally!! So we have overcome a lot but now we are not sure how long it is going to take while BF'ing. I am hoping the hormones help us in our favor, but that being said I have not had a period yet but we are just going to do the deed 2-4 times a week and hope it works out!!

But the reason for my long story is we had LOTS of obstacles in our way and it happened for us so I definitely think it can happen for you! BF'ing might be getting in your way but I definitely think if allowed clomid will help! :) FX for you!!

New to this thread just thought would add I conceived my second son while bf my first who was 8 months at the time! No periods but did opk and it was positive! Now bf number 3 who is 11 months and still bfing all the time but sure I am ovulating some months, although not planning to try for our last until nxt year x

finally a positive opk my lo is 19 months still breastfeeding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->