TTC while stressed. Ugh.

sierraecho89

Reaction score
Anyone else just BEYOND stressed in their lives and TTC? Need to vent? Have strategies? Ugh.

I'm looking at my next fertile window, which is generally next week (AKA the LAST week of school--I'm a teacher) and I'm just. done. with life. I have SO much to do and NO time to do it.

I keep telling myself I'm not stressed out... and that's sort of true. Compared to the year my mother was dying (she died a week after school got out), I was finishing my induction program into teaching, I drove to/from work for at LEAST two hours every day, I was planning my wedding (three weeks after the last week of school), and my Dad was dating a crazy psycho who hated me because I apparently looked at her funny in a Target once (not kidding), yeah, this isn't stressed at all.

And NOW I'm stressing that I won't even have a chance next week to catch that slippery eggy.. I've been pretty mellow about it up until now, but this is THE PERFECT month. And it's all ruined because of this stupid school year.

Okay. I'm done. Sigh. How are you handling stress? Why are you stressed out? Let it out here! =)

Mama, I have PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder) so I do NOT handle stress very well, and my "stress switch" is basically always turned on. I find it so hard to not stress. But to combat the stress, I exercise, and I try to take bubble baths. I make sure I orgasm when BD'ing LOL..... I also booked a massage for this weekend and I plan on getting a pedicure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->