TTC with little ones already

lala222

proud mom of miracle babe
Reaction score
Hey gals,

just a thread for those of you who have little ones...how are you finding it TTC? are you super exhausted at the end of the day have DTD just to get it done and over with? do you still enjoy it?

for me personally, I have a super busy 16 month old boy who hasn't been the best sleeper lately at night...my hubby works a lot of 16 hour days also so im with him literally 24/7 and up with him at night.

I find DTD is becoming more chore like ESP when hubby gets home all we want to do it sleep...but I make it a priority, obviously.

As of late Im trying to do more sexy things like lingerie, etc.

any shared experiences?:coffee:

I know exactly this feeling lol. I have a 27month old who has multiple activities a day, my dh has anxiety, stress and depression which means ive taken over everything finance related and then there's keeping on top of housework. By the end of the day im spent! Lol but just like you, I make sure I keep my numbers up :p but yes, sometimes it does feel a bit like a chore. Its not that I dont find dh attractive! Lol im just worn down. Its not easy being a mom, and here I am desperate to do itagain! :haha:

Me! :haha:
My daughter is 8 months old. I want another baby so bad.
OH works in a different town 2 hours away, so he just stays there with the ridiculous roster of 11 days working and 3 days off :(
All he wants to do when he is home is relax and spend a lot of time with LO.
LO sleeps in the bed with me (my fault, as I want her sleeping with me because OH is literally never home) :(
Im finding it difficult to dtd when and where lol

Yeah we find it a lot harder because our daughter is a bit older, and she can just wonder out of bed into our room when shes had a bad dream or something so we're always on 'alert' that we could be interrupted! Doesnt exactly make for the most romantic relaxed setting!! Plus i work evenings and hubby during the day so we only see each other at 10:30pm and by then I just want to sleep!!

My hubby works nights and I work days so we only get to sleep in the same bed twice a week (Wednesdays and Thursdays)! DS (4ys old) sleeps with me all the other nights so it's hard to convince him to sleep in his bed when DH and I want to be alone. Needless to say, we can't BD on a schedule. We have to get it when we can. I'm prepared for it taking us a while to conceive #2....

haha it is so difficult!! I'm bad at letting my little guy sleep in bed with me to when DH isnt home ahha its comforting to cuddle with them!! But then when DH IS home and its time to DTD its hard to get little one out of bed long enough :haha:

My LO will be a year old next month. We just started TTC. I'm super excited though. It is definitely more difficult to DTD since we are both tired. LO is not sleeping though the night yet and super active so sometimes I think I'm crazy to be trying again but that feeling wears off quick :haha:

Hi ladies! My DD is 9 months old, and she's soooo tiring lol. Shes not quite sleeping through, so yep, some times it feels like a chore. But its going to be so worth it!

I have a question! Do any of you ladies feel more pressure to get a BFP sooner this time around? I think I do, but I'm sure its pressure I put on myself, I have this vision of my idea family spacing, and I'm quite anxious about conceiving in that time. :dohh:

We are going to start trying in a couple of weeks, so excited.
Last time though we took a month off work to go on holiday and have lots of time to DTD! Not quite sure it's going to be so easy with. 14 month old to look after and work as well.

Thankfully she has started sleeping through in the past month so after 14 months of broken nights we are finally getting some sleep!

I am in month no 2 of TTC with a very active 1 year old! She does sleep well through the night tbh so DTD isn't too much of a problem. But I don't know how I will cope being pregnant with a LO! That thought scares me! Last time I could just veg out and lie in when I was at home, no luxury second time around!

Miwi, I feel a lot more pressure to get a BFP this time around! For so many reasons, mainly the age gap, my age, I am an older mum! Last time I fell pregnant 1st cycle when I wasn't expecting to! And I think we will be onto month no 3 as I can feel AF on her way :(

Charlie - thanks for sharing that! It does help to know I'm not the only one feeling this way. There's is definitely the thought of the age gaps and I dread the day some one asks when I'm going to have another! Lol. I kind of what to get there first! We're in a similar situation - our LOS aren't too far apart and I'm on cycle 2 as well, though my O seems to be playing hard to get this month so I'm not too hopeful! Fx those pms feelings turn out to be your BFP though :)
Oh and the thought of being pregnant with an active baby/toddler scares me too haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->