TTC with Ovarian Cysts. Advice

CowgirlBaby

Reaction score
So. Not yet 100% confirmed I have Ovarian cysts. But doctor thinks it's highly likely I do. So in the event I do well I am waiting to have my ultra sound done and wait for the results. I wanna know any tips or trucks you ladies TTC with cysts have.

Thanks in advanced loves!

I wasn't ttc with ovarian cysts, but I had one in high school that made me bleed for 4 weeks. I was put on bcp to dissolve it. It worked and I didn't have any more bleeding like that.

I apparently have a cyst on one of my ovaries now and I think I developed it around O time as I had O pains from both sides. I thought maybe I released an egg from both sides, but my scan showed a cyst.

I hope you can get it sorted. I read elsewhere you hadn't had AF in 3 months. Maybe you could get on progesterone to jump start AF. I did that once and I went back to regular cycles.

I'm hoping I can go to progesterone route, so that I don't have to go back on birth control and cancel TTC. But will just have to wait for the ultrasound and see what they say

FX for you. Ttc is hard enough without having to put it on hold.

Exactly! The thing That's throwing me off. Is really the only symptom of cysts that i have is feeling pressure on my pelvis and it's really more like a pulling at my lower abdomen. And the frequent need to pee every 20-30 minutes. But still something doesn't sit right about them saying it's cysts. It wouldn't account for the physical changes im experiencing either.

Is your ultrasound this week? I don't recall having those type pains with mine. I didn't have the urinary frequency either.

Ya.I have to call the hospital back on Monday because they called and left me a voicemail on Friday well i was working. And exactly, so if those aren't common symptoms of cysts. What else could it be?

Not sure, but I hope you get a definitive answer soon.

Hopefully. The.ultrasound is on Wednesday at 12:30 then have to follow up with my Dr.

I wasn't ttc with ovarian cysts, but I had one in high school that made me bleed for 4 weeks. I was put on bcp to dissolve it. It worked and I didn't have any more bleeding like that.

I apparently have a cyst on one of my ovaries now and I think I developed it around O time as I had O pains from both sides. I thought maybe I released an egg from both sides, but my scan showed a cyst.

I hope you can get it sorted. I read elsewhere you hadn't had AF in 3 months. Maybe you could get on progesterone to jump start AF. I did that once and I went back to regular cycles.

What other symptoms did you have besides bleeding? I never bleed except normal periods but for example last night, I stood up and had a real sharp pain in the location of my right ovary. It lasted about 10-15 seconds. I get them all the time, it just may be quick or last a little longer. I have cramping off and on also in my uterus also. Just dull cramping

Good luck Cowgirl, I hope you get answers soon!!

Thanks! Tomorrow is the day for the ultrasound..fingers crossed there are no cysts! Or they can just burn them off!!

Nope Because ultrasounds here are weird. I have to follow up with my doctor for the results. But she spend a lot of time in the middle of my.lower abdomen. Which concerns me

Hmm, I hope it's nothing serious or hurtful to ttc. Do you know when your dr will go over the results?

They said it takes up to a week, so I made an appointment for next Wednesday to follow up. So that will give jt the week to get there

Wow seems a bit lengthy to me. Ugh sorry it's another week of limbo :hugs:

:hugs: it may take less time but to be safe I made my follow up for next Wednesday. Either way OH will be here, so i can tell him whether it's good.news or bad news.

:hugs: it may take less time but to be safe I made my follow up for next Wednesday. Either way OH will be here, so i can tell him whether it's good.news or bad news.

If you have cysts, I would look into doing castor oil packs 3 days a week from the end of your period up until ovulation if you're not pregnant. The castor oil will shrink the cysts so no invasive procedures needed, it will also get rid of fibroids, endometriosis, scar tissue, inflammation, etc. Just don't do it if you're pregnant or in the TWW just in case. I was forever plagued by cysts but after just 1 week of doing the castor oil pack, they vanished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->