TTC with PCOS

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Hi all, well as the title shows im ttc with pcos. I have a little girl already who is nearly 5. We struggled to have her after 5 losses and 4 years of trying we did it. Back then i was pcer weight by 6 stone. Since having her i have lost 6 stone and have a healthy BMI and go to the gym 5 times a week. I was told by my consultant that weightloss etc.. helps PCOS and help cycles. Nice coming off my pill last year my cycles have gone from 32days up and up im now on CD 59 neg tests and still no period.

What else can they do to help me? Its stressing me out.

Many thanks xx

My cycles are the same way. If I let my cycles do what they wish naturally, they can go anywhere from 20-80 days and I may not even ovulate. I’d recommend drinking red raspberry leaf tea. It’s one of the safer things out there and helps me regulate. Exercise is also a good one for me, but you’re already doing great on that one. I sometimes have to take things to ovulate but it depends on your body what you should take. A lot of people take Clomid. Also what is your luteal phase like? Do you have low progesterone? That is a big factor in miscarriage, especially recurrent ones, but not always the case. It would be beneficial to know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->