ttc

Riri23

Reaction score
Hi ladies! :) So I been ttc for 3 months already & every time I would miss a period I would get my hopes up and take a test. Unfortunately every time I would take it..it was a BFN. I honestly started too think maybe I wasn't ever going to get pregnant or maybe I can't have kids. So finally this month I missed a period once again. So I really didn't think anything of it. But I still wanted to take a test & it came out a BFN. Then maybe a week later I just had a feeling and I went out & bought another test and both lines appeared. But one was really faint. I wait 2 days and took it again bearly this morning and second line appeared still a little faint but darker then the last one. I would post pictures so you ladies can give me your opinion but I don't know if we can here...Sorry for the post being so long! Hope to hear from you ladies!

Hi if u got 2 lines i'd say that's a bfp & u can go to docs to confirm if not sure. Fx it is hun x

omg!! I think u finally have a positive there!!! :) go to the doc n make sure!!!!

Hi ladies sorry for the late reply so I went for a test on Thursday and I finally got my BFP :) I am 6 weeks and 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->