TTC

em1995

Reaction score
Hello, I have come across this site many times in my researching and decided to finally join and make a post of my own!
I am not TTC, however, if this is the path chosen for me, I fully accept it. That being said, I have some questions if anyone has related experiences or answers :)
July 27th I had unprotected sex, later to realize he finished inside me. I had just finished my period on the 24th. I did however notice EWCM on the 27th and a few days there after and then I dried up. Is there any way that is ovulation? Could I have conceived? After a few days of a dry spell, I got very little clear mucus again and then ONE time there was milky discharge in my underwear. Then I dried up again.
What has me questioning this are a few changes I've noticed.. "symptoms" if you will.
About 2 days ago, I felt as if I was about to start my period. Just overall feeling "blah" and the same type of dull cramping accompanied by lower back ache. The kind of cramping that you notice in the middle of the night but not so bad you do anything about it. I don't normally experience that until I'm right about to get my period.
Another sign, my normal liquid intake has me urinating waaaaay more frequently.
Insomnia. Headaches (pressure headaches) and the biggest sign, bleeding gums when Im brushing my teeth! That hasn't happened in years. After that cramping spell (id say it lasted about a day), I've started to feel better emotionally, however still experiencing the bleeding gums. I will add though, after the cramping experience, the next day it felt as if I was coming down with the flu.
Im not due to get my next period for another 12ish days. Also since the dull cramping has subsided, I notice just slight twinges on the sides of either my uterus or ovaries.
Based on my information and dates Ive given, is it possible I might be pregnant? Any similar experiences?

Forgot to mention along with bleeding gums, they are try swollen and my teeth are sensitive! Almost like they are going to fall out.
I did have a few days of sever bloating and gas but that has subsided for the most part

having a very similar experience with very similar symptoms. I'm considering taking a test today or tomorrow.... I'll let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->