TTC

mtwait

Reaction score
Hey, my boyfriend and I have been TTC for about 6 months now. I had a miscarriage 3 years ago when I was 17 and my doctor told me it happened from natural reasons.few during this pregnancy I didn't show any symptoms. I have been calculating my ovulation time and we have been right on time most of the time, but I just can't seem to get pregnant. For the past few months right after I ovulate I get mild cramping and bloating, which has never happened before until December, so it makes me believe I'm pregnant but I'm not. It have just been very frustrating. Anyone have any advice?

Have you considered OPK and BBT? I can predict my O down to 12-36 hrs. If you're not interested in that my OBGYN said to just have sex every other day from CD10-20. if you count it up it adds up to only 6 days.

I always got cramps around the time of ovulation - and spotting sometimes. I know it feels like forever, but 6 months isn't that long to be trying. If you look at it this way, you've only tried 6 times (assuming you have 4 week cycles) and when you think of what needs to happen to get pregnant, that's not too much.

It took me 3.5 years to fall pregnant with my first but we got there in the end and then I had another child 15 months later (he only took a month to conceive).

But I'd say chart your temperatures to be sure of when you're ovulating, maybe buy some pre-seed or Conceive Plus. That worked for me when trying for my first. But go see your doctor if you're concerned. Mine referred me for tests after 6 months (which was probably a good job seeing as I was definitely in for the longhaul!). Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->