TTC

Sammywarman93

Reaction score
Hi All, this is my first time posting and not sure if I am even doing it right :wacko:

Me and my partner are TTC (ish leaving it to fate, but being unprotected ) and I've lost 4 little angels in a row now so I'm scared to get my BFP ...

my last period was 13/12/16 , my average cycle is 30 days, and according to my period diary app I am not due on for another 6 days, I have been having many early pregnancy signs and has a bunch of tests so I done one this morning, I am convinced that I can see a very faint positive 🤔 But surely it's impossible to get a positive this early before period :/ am I just seeing what I want to see maybe 😢 X

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpg
    IMG_0554.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 9
So very sorry to hear of all the loss you have had. I can see a line there. Fingers crossed for you!!

I can see a line, i dont think it has colour though...
Fingers crossed for you!

It looks like the start of a BFP to me. Have you tried posting in the pregnancy test section of the forum? The ladies over there are amazing at figuring out whether a test is really positive or negative and would probably be able to help you better than we can. I tend to have line eyes lol

I def see the start of a line. Sorry for your early losses. You may need to eat fresh pineapple or aspirin before ovulating if you don't get a sticky bean this time. Aspirin and fresh(not canned) pineapple help thin the uterus lining and make implantation easier. Just a suggestion.

Hi there! So sorry to hear of your losses. So sad :( but yes I see a line too! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

I see a line. Good luck :)

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"