• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTCAL Chart Stalkers Anonymous Meeting

well me and oh have been trying for 12 long months to conceive and really not getting anywhere my oh is booked in for some tests at the doctors as he has never biologically had any children of his own ive tried soy for 3 months i bought a ovacue monitor and used that for 3months also with no luck i started temping last cycle but didnt do a good job so i started properly december cycle temping this month we have really been ntnp and ive only taken folic acid and temp ive not been so up tight about it and taken a back seat and tried to not symptom spot etc im hoping its worked we are blessed with 4 beautiful boys but as oh has non biolgically he would love 1 even though hes bought my 4 up as his own i do feel guilty some times when i post on here as i do have 4 children i hope anyone doesnt mind :) and thanks for looking at my chart do you know when implantation dip normally takes place?? :)

Yes, that's a normal time for an implantation dip... any time between 6-12dpo. Good luck, honey!

lornapj83- I think the 6dpo dip is very promising:thumbup: Good luck!

ladies, I need your help... My chart is so confusing this cycle. I originally thought O was on cd 12 because of my high temp rise but then it started falling. I got a positive opk on cd 14 and it was looking promising for cd 16 O but my temps are still not super high and I also just got a positive opk today:shrug: When I discard my rogue temp on cd 13 (I was drinking the night before and usually get super high temps the morning after) it shows O on cd 16...

I said in the Disco thread... but its very confusing! It looks like CD12. But you didn't have a + OPK before then?

I forgot to test on cd 12 and 13. The test on cd 11 was negative but the line was still visable. I hate the waiting before O... I'd take stressing in the 2ww anytime:wacko:

Hmm.... That's so confusing! I mean, you're definitely in the 2ww... I just don't know how far in! :shrug: I wish I did know!

Hey ladies !!! Well we are trying again so im back at it just cm and cp tho no temping or opks !!! How has everyone been ???

I would love for you ladies to check out my chart, 1st mth charting. FF moved my O day from the 15th to the 17th, does that look right? Also the coverline temp is it suppose to be that high?

Your chart does look like you ovulated on cd17 but so far it looks good!! ACC for you hunni :hugs:

OMG! No one has posted in here in ages! I'm so glad to see it in my User CP again! :wave: Hi girls!

This was a GREAT thread it's nice to see it pop up again. Good luck for your next cycle Meg! X

I'm not even temping anymore, but I have missed seeing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"