TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

Shaz if the doc won't give you one I recomment a private one around 8w. Munch was MOVING at that point :cloud9: Should have realised what that meant for later on, his kicks make me jump sometimes they're that hard!

Thats when I was kind of thinking of having one done Nic, that would be the week after my birthday and I can't think of a better late birthday present than to see the HB and find out that all is well.

Lukily there is a Babybond in Milton Keynes so we won't have to travel far. I don't think the doctor will give me an early scan although I didn't mention it to him when I went in on Tuesday - I should've done I suppose :dohh:

Sounds like a fab idea (I could have come to regret having mine on my birthday LOL)

Hi girls, just found this thread! And being a proud graduate I would like to be added to the first page pretty please. My EDD is 26th November and we're expecting a boy :D

Kimmy my team blue twinny! xx

Hi girls, just found this thread! And being a proud graduate I would like to be added to the first page pretty please. My EDD is 26th November and we're expecting a boy :D

Done. I can't believe you are so far along now. x

yesss another thread to stalk!
i can't wait untill i can join you bunch!

TB - I think I might be back to join all of you lot after my scan this morning anyway

Good luck today Vickie, in the nicest possible way - I hope you're wrong! xxx

Ooops I thought I had updated all my threads. Sorry for not doing this one. lol

Sorry for keeping you all waiting. I had to do some things after my scan.

All look okay. I went in and said I wasn't ready to hear what she was going to tell me. She started the scan and I was trying to see the reflection in her glasses but couldn't see anything. I said to her it's bad news isn't it? and she said - give me a chance to process the information lol. Then she turned the screen to me and showed me the babies heart beating.

They wouldn't give me a picture so I had to take it on my phone
6+3 scan.  19-07-10.jpg

Great news Vickie :hugs: I'm so happy for you

Brilliant news Vickie! How far along are you now then? I have a scan pic that looks just like that one :D

:wohoo: great scan piccie! Vickie! I am so pleased for you! :)

I do believe that we have an extra member - Debgreasy, where are you!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->