TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

YEY About time - a whole day to arrive here

Can you tell we are excited to have you

Yeah lol, it's nice to be wanted!

I don't think it's sunk in yet!

Have you decided when you're telling your kids yet Vickie? I don't want to lie to mine, especially Niall (14) and Keavey (9) but i don't want them to worry too much either.
They're gonna notice something's going on before long, especially as i can barely keep my eyes open!

Im going to try to get to 20 weeks.

We are not telling anyone this time - not even my Mum and that's a first. Andrew doesn't want to know and be hurt again so I can't tell him.

Hi ladies, been for my scan this morning and i saw a little babba with a HEARTBEAT!!

All looks fine baby measured 1.5 cm, which put me a couple of days in front of where i thought i was but i have a feeling the dating scan will probably alter it back again.

Feel happier now, still taking each day as it comes though.

I must sort a ticker out when i get the chance,

xx

Great news Roonsma. We must be about the same dates then as my bubba was 1.3cm yesterday so should be 1.4cm today.

I'm pleased it all went well.

Great news roonsma - and you Vick, so glad it's going well for both of you. xxx

Great news roonsma - and you Vick, so glad it's going well for both of you. xxx

Thanks hun.

I've made tickers for us all on the front page but not Minimin because I don't have a date for her yet.

Aw brill news Roonsma and Vickie! Keep on growing little babies! And thanks for the tickers Vickie :hugs:

Just realised I don't have Debs on the front page -that's no good. What is your due date hun?

Well really Vickie! I feel all neglected! FF says 31st March, doctor says 2nd April. I'm sticking with 31st March :)

Thanks for the ticker Vickie, its great x

Yeah I'm sticking with March for Deb on Spring Babies x

AWESOME news Roonsma! So excited for you :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back