TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

Thanks Vickie- I am still being cautious but may dip a toe in when I find out whats going on at my 8 weeks scan on tuesday!
Congrats Roonsma!!! :wohoo:

Minimin

Thanks for my ticker, Vic! It's adorable :kiss:

Yay just noticed this thread not been about much can you put me a ticker on pls, im due 3rd dec thanks x x yay x

Yey great to see you here. I can't believe you are 22 weeks already Lolly. That's scary. xx

Given you a ticker now Minimin.

Happy 17 weeks Triple - how the heck did that happen?

And why is noone posting on our thread - we were all so chatty when ttc.

My excuse is i'm feeling pants!

Tired, sicky and PMA seems to have deserted me big time. I just can't pull myself together at the minute.

Hi to all xx

Thanks Vickie-
How are you all- just got in so a bit knackered. Had my booking in appt which was ok- next scan sept 9th '13' week one- bricking it already- and waaayyyyy too long to wait :(

good luck for the 13 week scan Min :thumbup:
I'm feeling a bt crappy at the moment, got a UTI so on antibiotics which I don't like :/ but it's better tahn the alternative. Just want my baby to be OK. So am off work for the week (my boss insisted, she had devestating thing happen to her when she didn't get a UTI treated whilst pregnant so she is very worried about me bless her). A little disappointed as was supposed to be having our 4D scan tomorrow but they had to reschedule it as they don't perform 4D scans before 26weeks gestation. Wish they'd told me that when I booked the appt! Sorry for all that, sounds very moany of me when I don't have anything to be sad about! Hope everyone is Ok x

Hey KimmyB
Dont apologise for saying your mind. I would be mad if I thought i was going to get a scan done and then they tell me I cant as I am too early. The obvious thing would be to tell you when you bloody booked!
Sorry your feeling down. UTI is crap! Still nice to rest up- your boss sounds wonderfully understanding. I hope you get your feet up hun and enjoy the weekend. When are you able to go back for the 4d Scan hun?
I'll be here to keep you company for your week off :)

Aw tahnks Min, you're so sweet :hugs: I'm feeling a little better today, got a day with DH planned so looking forward to that. Hopefully will be having the scan either next week or week after (we've found a differnt company - Babybond - who perform 4D scans from 24 weeks so now I just have to decided the best week, any suggestions?) How are you feeling anyway Min? x

PS. Happy V-Day to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Happy V-Day Kimmy! Seems like yesterday you got your BFP! We had our early scan at Babybond and thought they were excellent. Hope you're feeling better soon hun.

Min - I know it feels like there is too long between scans! They booked my 20 week scan at almost 22 weeks so I feel like I've got ages to wait too. Mine is Sept 6th so we can wait it out together!

xxx

My excuse is i'm feeling pants!

Tired, sicky and PMA seems to have deserted me big time. I just can't pull myself together at the minute.

Hi to all xx

Grrr. It will get better though. I think my tiredness is starting to ease a little bit at 9 weeks

good luck for the 13 week scan Min :thumbup:
I'm feeling a bt crappy at the moment, got a UTI so on antibiotics which I don't like :/ but it's better tahn the alternative. Just want my baby to be OK. So am off work for the week (my boss insisted, she had devestating thing happen to her when she didn't get a UTI treated whilst pregnant so she is very worried about me bless her). A little disappointed as was supposed to be having our 4D scan tomorrow but they had to reschedule it as they don't perform 4D scans before 26weeks gestation. Wish they'd told me that when I booked the appt! Sorry for all that, sounds very moany of me when I don't have anything to be sad about! Hope everyone is Ok x

That sucks UTI's make you feel horrible.

Aw tahnks Min, you're so sweet :hugs: I'm feeling a little better today, got a day with DH planned so looking forward to that. Hopefully will be having the scan either next week or week after (we've found a differnt company - Babybond - who perform 4D scans from 24 weeks so now I just have to decided the best week, any suggestions?) How are you feeling anyway Min? x

PS. Happy V-Day to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Happy viability

I am back from my scan. All looked absolutely great. The guy who did the scan is lovely (he was the one who told me Jessica was a girl at my 20 week scan). He said that a bleed that looks big next to a tiny 6 week embryo doesn;t look very big next to a 9 week embryo.

I said that I get terrified before each scan and he said they could cure that by not scanning me anymore lol. Unfortunately that wouldn't change anything if things had gone wrong

Next scan is booked for the 24th August as I couldn't do exactly 2 weeks as I am away.

That means I need to change my 12 week scan to 13 weeks otherwise there will only be a week between the two.

Baby is measuring 2 days behind still as it has been all along but they date you at the 12 week scan. If it's still 2 days behind then they will change my due date to Isabellas birthday. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Anyway one gorgeous little baby (he said another one hasn't popped up lol) and it is measuring 2.2cm head to bum.
DSC03763.jpg

Great news Vickie, its lovely to see your beautiful pic xx

Aw brilliant news Vickie, such a little cutie you've got there :) x

Lovely pic Vick, you sound like you're feeling a bit more positive now which is great! xxx

Lovely pic Vick, you sound like you're feeling a bit more positive now which is great! xxx

I suppose I am a little bit. I have been so convinced I am going to lose this one too but today I started thinking - why am I that convinced? Tons of people go through what I did and have a fine pregnancy next time.

I don't think I will relax fully until I get past about 16 weeks though. xx

Hi Vickie :) Aww, cute little pic of your LO!! cant believe you're 9 weeks already!!!

My due date is the 12th April :) xx

Eeeeeek MissMaternal, so happy to see your preggo-ticker, congratulations!

Vickie, great news on your scan, what a cutie! xx

Eeeeeek MissMaternal, so happy to see your preggo-ticker, congratulations!

Vickie, great news on your scan, what a cutie! xx

Thanks so much Tulip...am sooo scared, but also really excited!!!

How are you getting on? 25 weeks already... i cant believe it!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->