TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

Fantastic hoping! Sure you'll be having a VERY good weekend! xxx

I had my scan today and it went great! We are measuring right on for my dates and we got to see the heart beat:cloud9: A healthy 120 (estimated):D I hope all of you girls have a great weekend!!!

Aww, thats fab hoping, well done hun xx:happydance:

Taliah Faith Greasby

16th March, 8.26 pm

7lb 1oz

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC04102.jpg
    DSC04102.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC04110.jpg
    DSC04110.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Deb she is beautiful

Looks like this is a baby girl thread at the moment. LOL i wonder if we can even up the ratios

Gorgeous Debs! I hope you gals are doing well!

Congrats Deb she is beautiful

Looks like this is a baby girl thread at the moment. LOL i wonder if we can even up the ratios

Well Roonsma had a boy so that evened it up slightly. Will have to make a ticker in the morning when not so knackered lol.

Deb - she is so precious.

Vickie, congratulations on the arrival of baby Sophia! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm still team Yellow, it getting had to stay team yellow cause my OB scans me everytime i have an appointment to check growth and everything still being in the right spot. I think she does it cause she wants to make sure i dont go into labour as i have already had 3 c-sections.

Only 10 (well actually about 8) weeks left now and bags are almost done. Just have to put in some clothes in for bub(better buy them first) and for me to come home in and i'm sweet. :happydance:

Hi girls! Just a quick update...

I had my scan today and baby is still doing great with a healthy heart rate of 171:D He/she is measuring ahead at 10w5d and we even got to see it dancing:cloud9: Since baby is measuring ahead will that change my due date or will they confirm that at a later scan? My next one is 4/28:thumbup:

Aussie and TB- I can't believe you will have your LOs in just a few weeks:happydance:

Hope everyone is doing great!

Yay Amber that's fantastic news! They might change it at 12 weeks, but where I am, they only change it if your EDD by LMP is more than a week different to 12 week scan measurements :)

Fab news hoping!

Was just thinking there must be some more little ones from this thread due soon - good luck girls!

xxx

^^ i've heard ppl refer to the 12 week scan as dating scan, so maybe then they'll evaluate and change your date?

mine was never changed eventhough she measured behind, but i suppose that's different with IVF babies as they are very sure when exactly they are "made" hehe

and omg, i cannot believe my brother!
i had to guess what he bought for baby, "a little pressie"
angelcare monitor system (with the sensor mats)!
it was like the most expensive thing i had on my list...and he doesn't even know what is on my list!
(but aparently i must have blabbed it somewhere bc he knew that was the one i wanted)

he also got her a book with the classic bed time stories!

brother is the best, but really, i am... wow...didn't expect him to buy THAT, ya know!
i thought maybe one of our parents, grandparents or uncle/aunts would buy that

TB- that is so cute your brother went all out. I guess he is just really excited to be an uncle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->