TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

That's great Tibs! My angelcare mat has saved my sanity xx

TB- that is so cute your brother went all out. I guess he is just really excited to be an uncle!
he is!
he sees it as his duty to spoil our girl rotten (and according to him, neither me or OH have a say in that LOL)

Congrats on the fab scan hoping! :happydance:

Nice bro you've got there TB! :winkwink:

lol. She is definitely going to be an uncle's girl!

Have your guys decided on a name? Or is going to be a surprise until after she arrives?

we have a name, was decided years before she was even made haha :) .

it's Aurelie, a french name but with the flemish twist, probably sounds awful in english lol but it is cute here.
basically pronounced something like "ooh (long "oo" sound)-ruh (like rug, without the g)-lee" (i think, i'm not that good explaining phonetics)

Aurelie is a GORGEOUS name TB, absolutely love it. xxx

Beautiful name TB!
And congrats hoping :happydance: great news on the scan x

aaaw thanks, glad you like it, i really thought english ppl would go like "wtf is she naming her kid?" hahaha

Love the name TB, i'm thinking of Love actually- isn't there an Aurelie in that? xx

Just popping in to see if anybody has heard from TB? Has she has little Aurelie???

Yes a few days ago but very selfishly she hasn't come to tell us or even put pictures on facebook lol

I've had my little girl, too. On the 8/5/11 at 2:07pm. I feel so lucky and so happy that she is here.

Congrats Rmar!

Looking forward to hearing all about Aurelie!

Hoping - love your avatar, 13 weeks already! So pleased its all looking good hun!

xxx

Congrats Rmar!!! It is so good to see so many Chartstalker babies born:D

Thanks Triple! Sometimes I can't believe we've made it this far:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583