TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

I'm not having a good day. I am feeling pessimistic and feeling like this pregnancy will go wrong at any time. I am counting down the weeks until I am where I lost Isabella, each week taking me closer to where they will tell me I am losing this baby too.

I have even booked a babybond scan for Sunday. I figured that if I am going to lose this one too I'd like some nice pictures before hand.

I can't imagine having a baby at the end of this.

I'm not having a good day. I am feeling pessimistic and feeling like this pregnancy will go wrong at any time. I am counting down the weeks until I am where I lost Isabella, each week taking me closer to where they will tell me I am losing this baby too.

I have even booked a babybond scan for Sunday. I figured that if I am going to lose this one too I'd like some nice pictures before hand.

I can't imagine having a baby at the end of this.

:hugs: vickie- I know it is hard, especially after Isabella, but you have to stay positive for the babba. everyday is a step closer. Like you I cant imagine getting my baby at the end of this and also find it ahrd to stay positive. but we have to try. :)
I hope you feel better after Sunday babe.
We're here if you want to chat.

Hi everyone. Hope all is well. Had my first scan yesterday and found out everything is in the right place. Just a tiny little sac but its there. :) they estimate that im 4w 3d and i go back the 27th 4 another scan. Prayin 4 good news then. Wishing everyone the best.

Brilliant news Essie! Vickie, hope you're feeling better about everything :hugs:

Come on girls - what are you all up to? UPdates please.

Not up to much apart from feeling exhausted and sick lol.

1 month till my 12 week scan (17th Sept) Please please let this baby be ok :)

Are you finding it gets more nervewracking the further you get?

After my early loss once I got to 8 weeks with Isabella I started to relax. This time I am getting worse.

Had been keeping myself under wraps until we'd had a private scan to check if everything was progressing ok. Amm pleased to report that everything went well, am measuring at 9w 2d so only 1 day less than I had worked out. The lady said everything looks perfect for that gestation, she showed us the hearbeat a lovely strong 178bpm tadpole even did a couple of somersaults and waved to us We got 6 pictures - not got a scanner so have taken a photo using my camera for you all, it isn't amazingly clear but you can get the idea.

https://i38.tinypic.com/2h4dkyt.jpg

Hopefully I can start relaxiing now and start actually believe that this is a real pregnancy and start enjoying it :happydance:

Third tri according to my box ticker! :wohoo:

I'm stupidly busy at work (bring on the maternity leave) but all well with me and scarily large bump for 19 weeks. Less than 3 weeks to next scan, started to worry about abnormalities now... xxx

Had been keeping myself under wraps until we'd had a private scan to check if everything was progressing ok. Amm pleased to report that everything went well, am measuring at 9w 2d so only 1 day less than I had worked out. The lady said everything looks perfect for that gestation, she showed us the hearbeat a lovely strong 178bpm tadpole even did a couple of somersaults and waved to us We got 6 pictures - not got a scanner so have taken a photo using my camera for you all, it isn't amazingly clear but you can get the idea.

https://i38.tinypic.com/2h4dkyt.jpg

Hopefully I can start relaxiing now and start actually believe that this is a real pregnancy and start enjoying it :happydance:

I think that's a lovely clear picture

Third tri according to my box ticker! :wohoo:

How didthat happen already?????

I'm stupidly busy at work (bring on the maternity leave) but all well with me and scarily large bump for 19 weeks. Less than 3 weeks to next scan, started to worry about abnormalities now... xxx

Can we see a bump pic? I can't believe you are nearly half way already. What date is your 20 weeks scan? My nearly 14 week scan is on the 7th September - we could end up there together lol

I'll take a bump pic tomorrow and post Vick. My 20 week scan is at nearly 22 weeks on Mon 6th Sept. It's at the Centre for Health in Aldershot. Is yours at Frimley? It's going fast but I'm more amazed at how far you are along! xxx

My 12 week one is nearly 14 weeks. They seem to run behind there. Mine is at Aldershot too. It's a shame they are a day apart - we could have met up lol.

I am shocked that I am 11 weeks tomorrow too. That seemed ages off when I found out at 3 weeks.

:wohoo: Tulip! Great news!!! Munch Being active- he's celebrating his 27th week! LOL

Bless Munch, well done boy, keep up the activity! My little man has been quite active today too, I just love it :D
:hi: Shazza, nice to have you back. What a little cutie you've got there! Glad all is well :hugs:
Min! Nice to see you here aswell, I saw your good news on your other thread, so glad for you x

We're just great thanks Min! Happy 26 weeks Babybell :cake: !! How are you feeling in yourself? Can't believe you're over 9 weeks already! :D x

:wohoo: to 26 weeks! My goodness it feels like just yesterday you got your BFP- you are soooooo close now! How exciting. I am loving the 4D image too. When did you get that done? and where? DH and I are thinking we will get one done. I need constant reassurance that things are going fine so a scan between my '12' and '20' scan will be needed :(

according to my last scan I am going to be 10 weeks tomorrow- I am so anxious all the time and manage to convince myself that something is wrong all the time :( nothing to base my fears on though :(

How are you doing otherwise- when are u finishing work? Want to see bump piccie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->