TTCAL Chart stalkers thread Graduates - 6 surprises, 7 girls, 3 boys 4 angels

:wave: KimmyB!
I can imagine you are sick at the sight of cakes :) I bet! roll on Friday I say.. I bet your dont stop counting- not even until the wee one is here.

I am trying to book a private scan this Friday- just waiting on them to get back to me. It will be kinda mid way between the NHS scans. I still feel like I am not really pregnant- though I pee for England, some sore Nipples and still not sleeping! I have a sodding cold too this morning :( I know it is normal to lose symptoms but still concerning!

I hope you dont mind me asking- did you feel like you were having a boy or girl.bI have been reading tales and myths about gender predictions. TBH- I have no idea about me!!

I have a semi- busy week. Today I am chilling and most of tomorrow. But then I am heading to spend the latter half of my week with my niece and nephew. I have Natural History Museum and picnic planned :)

Are you working? how are you feeling?

Minimin xxxxxx

Min sounds like a lovely week you've got planned there, especially if you can have your scan on Friday! I'm sure it will ease your mind (atleast for a little while!). WRT the gender I just had a feeling it was a boy from day one! I told everyone it was a boy before we had the scan and I was right. Suppose it could've been a coincidence but I never wavered from thinking boy. I never did any gender prediction tests though.
I wouldn't worry about your symptoms hun, they really do come and go. I can remember having the odd day when I didn't feel sick once and I'd be thinking the worst, but lo and behold he'd make up for it the next day :haha: Little monkey! How far along are you now?
Day off today then back to work tomorrow, working an extra day this week as we've got a lot of work on. Plan for today is to blitz the bedroom, do the big shop and start on that ironing that is haunting me....Hope you have a nice day :flower: xxx

KimmyB- Just reading what you are doing sounds too much effort! I am sitting her watching crap telly and waiting for Babybond to get back to me.

I am about 10.5 weeks atm- Nearing 11 if I get the scan this friday :)

I hope you manage to get your feet up after that ironing and running about :)

Well just finished the bedroom, looking much better now :D It's the only room we've not got round to decorating since we moved in hence the disaster area. Waiting for DH to get home from work before doing the big shop (I don't like to do it on my own anymore). So planned to put my feet up and watch some trashy tv but there's nothing on! Then I remembered I've got "The Tudors" series 1 and 2 on dvd so currently watching that, gota love it even if it isn't historically correct :wink:
Wow 10.5 weeks! You'll be 2nd tri before you know it :wohoo:
Thanks MissMaternal! How are you doing? x

Louise – love the bump picture :thumbup: you look absolutely fab lady!

Glad to hear everyone had good weekends :) I had a nice relaxing one spent Saturday evening watching X Factor and then yesterday spent the afternoon in the park with OH , friends and a lovely picnic watching Finding Nemo on a big screen in the sunshine.

Am just counting down the days at work this week as am off to Norfolk for a few days on Saturday, cannot wait really feel like I need a nice break away from this place. Should be a nice relaxing run up to our dating scan a week on Friday too – am keeping everything crossed that all is well then hopefully we can share our news :flower:

Hi girls.
Sorry I haven't been on here for ages, no particular reason, just wanted the days and weeks to pass quick and they have - I'm 11 weeks on wednesday :wacko:
Had booking in appointment with midwife a few weeks ago - discussed what happened with Josh, its nice as he is a permanent thing in my green notes now (states NND). I will have to see a consultant and she also see's no reason why I can't have a C-Sec if I want.

Got my first scan on 8th September, will be 13 weeks then. Fingers crossed that there is a little bean floating about in there with a beating heart :thumbup:.

Its good to see so many of us progressing really well. Here's to reaching the end with a bundle of joy waiting for us! :happydance:

Still a few of the girlies in TTCAL i wanna see in here soon! Fingers crossed.

Hey KimmyB, Shazza and Posh!
Shazza and Posh- we are about the same stage along- I cant wait for our dating scans to be here! I've got my fingers crossed for all of us :)

Kimmy- Glad you have your feet up. I have not seen the Tudors- hope you enjoyed it.
I put my head down and feel asleep for almost two hours!!! Shizzer! Now am all groggy- had some fruit and then tea and biccies and now feel sick- Seem to find post eating I feel nauseaus! Does anyone else have this?

Thinking of something like yogurt or vanilla icecream for dinner- is this cravings or my cold brewing!

Hope everyone else had a good Monday!!

Glad you're all well girls and lovely to see you Posh!

Min, I only felt sick when cleaning my teeth or after eating. Nice work x

Hypno was great, Munch was going MENTAL every time I tried to concentrate, he really enjoyed it. I hope it'll make a big difference for me when the big day comes :shock:

Got my 4D scan on Saturday! :happydance:

Ohh Tulip!! I bet you cant wait until Sat! I cant wait to see Munchkin in 4d!
Glad you (and Munchkin) are liking the hypnobirthing. I have every faith it will be helpful when the time arises :)

I just confirmed my booking with Babybond this Friday at 1pm. I am bricking it. Really feel as if there will be bad news. I still have sore nips when sleeping, sinuses, and peeing. i dont like most foods and was constipated but the Acu guy used some points on Saturday so i have cleared that up... ahem.. literally!

KimmyB- how was your day off- hope Tudors kept you entertained!

Have some errands and then Acu today- off to my niece and nephew this evening and then with them until Friday! Great as it will keep me mind off things :)

Hope you ladies are well xxx

Good luck for friday Min, I'm praying for good news for you :hugs: Day off yesterday was nice, went out for tea with DH which was also lovely. All you can eat chinese probably wasn't the best idea though considering my stomach feels about the same size as a hamster's cheek pouch :haha: Been to work today and feeling a little uncomfortable so the ironings out of the window, DH has ordered me to put my feet up for the rest of the evening :D I'm not going to argue.x

Hello lovelies

I am sooooooo tired. Don't know where its come from in the last few days but I could go to bed and sleep for a week! Been at home this afternoon as we were having a new washing machine delivered. Was supposed to be doing some work but have pretty much been browsing the net looking at babystuff and yawning my head off!

That's nice of your hubby Kimmy. I was going to try and make mine do dinner but plumbing in the washing machine is his main priority - which for someone who is pathalogically rubbish at DIY will take him most of the evening and lots of swearing. Take-away night I think!

Good luck for Friday Min. Which Babybond did you plump for in the end? I'm sure you'll have a good experience there, worth it to see your precious bean again.

I am getting impatient for my next scan. Have told myself its not a problem that I'll be nearly 22 weeks when it happens but keep reading about people at the same stage as me having their scans this week - almost tempted to ring up and change my date!

So has anyone else got any exciting news?

xxx

Take-away night sounds like a brill idea Louise! Bless your DH, mine is the same with the swearing and DIY :haha: Aw it is a shame that you have to wait so long for your scan, that would do my head in x

It is doing my head in! After my 12-week scan the sonographer wrote on my notes next scan 20+1 26th August. When I went to the desk the receptionist gave me 6th Sept and it wasn't until we were in the car on the way home that I thought why has she booked it that late. Probably too late to kick up a fuss now. Suppose its only a week on Monday but feels like ages since we say our little one! I'm glad I'm feeling the movements daily now so at least have that for reassurance.

No hubby isn't practical at all. We are supposed to be decorating pretty much the whole house before baby - so far not good - bathroom half completed and that's it!

xxx

It is doing my head in! After my 12-week scan the sonographer wrote on my notes next scan 20+1 26th August. When I went to the desk the receptionist gave me 6th Sept and it wasn't until we were in the car on the way home that I thought why has she booked it that late. Probably too late to kick up a fuss now. Suppose its only a week on Monday but feels like ages since we say our little one! I'm glad I'm feeling the movements daily now so at least have that for reassurance.

No hubby isn't practical at all. We are supposed to be decorating pretty much the whole house before baby - so far not good - bathroom half completed and that's it!

xxx

They would probably tell you it was fine anyway - I heard her book one for a woman today at 22 weeks and when the woman protested she said the scan s fine between 19-23 weeks

That's what I thought Vick, no point in kicking up a fuss. Glad to read your scan went well today, sorry you had an evil sonographer though. xxx

That's what I thought Vick, no point in kicking up a fuss. Glad to read your scan went well today, sorry you had an evil sonographer though. xxx

Yeah lets hope that neither of us get her for our next one.

Do you remember who you had for your first one? There are a few lovely ones there. A guy called Duncan is sooooo sweet.

I had Duncan, he's fab! He spent ages showing us everything, had read my notes so knew about the MC and didn't charge for 4 pics! I hope I get him week after next! xxx

He is the most lovely of all of them. He was the one who told me Jessica was a girl and I still remember that 4 years on.

Everyone of my scans he has done have been lovely, indepth and lots of pictures.

Hi ladies :wave:
Just a quick one to see how ure all doing. Kimmy- glad DH is being nice - tho I think all of them think they're good & dIY & few are!:lol:

Tulip & triple! Glad to hear ure well. I book baby bond in the city (London) still can't believe I will be seeing babba soon.

Stay well ladies xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->