TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

tryforbaby2

Proud & Blessed Momma!
Reaction score
:hi: Ladies!!! As the month of January is winding down, quite a few of us are due to be testing in February.

Lots of Love, Luck and Sticky Baby Dust are being sent your way!

Let's use this thread to reintroduce ourselves, as some of us may have forgotten our individual stories. Let's share stories of how we meet our significant other, vacations, parties, bloopers and the most embarassing stories ever!

Please send me your testing date and I will be sure to update as soon as possible.

February Forever Babies :cloud9:

1st
:hugs: kelster823 :witch:
:hugs: tryforbaby2 :witch:

2nd
:hugs: fides :witch:

3rd
:dance: grandbleu :bfp: @ 12DPO

12th
:dance: milosmum :bfp: @ 13dpo
:hugs: Huggles :witch:

14th <3 Valentine's Day
:dance: shelleney :bfp: @ 18dpo

16th
:dance: amberyll23 :bfp: @ 12dpo

19th
:hugs: neffie :witch:
:hugs: Candyx1 :witch:

27th
:dance: fides - 2nd Try This Month! :bfp: @ 14dpo

Chilli, I am so happy everything is OK with Baby!!!

Good Luck Ladies! I wish nothing but the best for you all!
Positive Vibes and Thoughts for Bluesky and Mpepe!
:dust:

Hi Thanks for running the thread again...I'm FEB 6th :)

PS. Liz - just turned 34, OH 38. Trying for almost 2 years. 1 M/C in late September :cry:. Met my OH as a waitress...he was a faithful client! :winkwink: Been traveling a lot since we met but we want to settle down and have a family obviously. Having a girls and one guy sleepover tonight...so excited. We don't have many friends at all here so I'm excited to finally be social and not think about babies all the time (none of them have kids...so it will definitely be refreshing).

me me me

Feb 1st

hi my name is Kellie- I am 40 and hubby (Jeff) is going on 42 very soon- we have been TTC for over 1 year now.. I have had 2 MC's--- 1 on Oct 13, 2009 and another April 22, 2010....

You'll get more story later i gotta get some coffee in me..

THANKS TRY for the thread

Nice temps Kels! Will update later! Off to work!

you took your's at a different time, earlier or later?

ehh mine are literally just being stable........... WEIRD

have fun at work..................:)

My name is Michelle, I'm 35 years old. DH and I have been ttc since October 2009 and since then I have had 2mc's, both very early in February and August. DH and I have know each other since we were in grade three but did not hook up/see each other and start dating until I was in university. My recurrent mc testing is over for now and I've gotten the green light to TTC again. Hoping 2011 is a better year for all of us!

try - I can't give you a test date yet until I get into my next cycle but I hope its sooner rather than later.

I have a feeling this is going to be a SUPER lucky thread. :winkwink: My tentative testing date is Feb. 16th.

I'm Neffie...I'm 31, OH is 30. We've been married for a year, and will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary together in February. We have been TTC since Oct 2010. We were lucky enough to get our BFP so quickly in Nov, but it was snatched away from us just 5 weeks later. :cry: It would be awesome to get our forever baby in our anniversary month. :flower:

:hi: I would like to join if I may! Like neffie (my testing TTCAL sista this month!), my tentative test date is also Feb. 16th, but may change if my "o" date moves (which it tends to do!)

About me: My name is Belinda, and I am 36 years young, DH is 37. We have been TTC since October of 2009. We got our first BFP in August, 2010, but sadly lost our little peanut in late September, :cry:, our little angel just never developed a heartbeat. We have been married for 14 1/2 years and are college sweethearts. We decided to wait to have children and are now ready to bless our lives with a little one that we want to shower with love.

Here's hoping for a lot of BFPs this month!!

Nice to see familiar faces and re-get to know you with your stories. Thanks for sharing :)

Mpepe - Special congratulations for you that you can TTC again!

Morning ladies

Try another temp rise I know it doesn't look like much but you got up eztra early so I bet it would be MUCH higher

not much for talking today---got a BFN this am :( and I had a weird dream last night that a friend of mine mom told me I was pregnant just by looking at me.. this is a lady who I rarely EVER see.....

sooo out with the girls tonight while my hubby heads down to Atlantic City for the night with the guys....

have a great day all

Hope that dream is a good omen Kels

I'm not ready to move over to pal yet - is it ok if I stick with my friends here til you all get your feb BFPs ... please - they'll all be october babies!!! It's great to hear a bit more about you all so here's my story:

I'm Ruth, I'm 40 in May and OH is 41. I am also a bit of a traveller grand and met my Oh whilst living in Peru for 2 years. After 4 years of marriage, we were blessed with an easy conception and birth of our daughter who is 4 in a couple of weeks (went into labour on Valentines night!) and is the light of our lives through all the dark days. We have been trying to have a sibling for her for more than 2 years now. We are lucky as we can get pg usually within a few months, but we have had 3 MMCs and a couple of chems along the way. One of our babies was a girl with triple x, the last also a girl with no obvious problems. We've had all the tests and tried aspirin on docs advice during last pg. Now we find we're pg again and are hoping and praying that we get to meet this one and we don't have to return to the churchyard with another unacknowledeged baby in a very small box!

Definitely hang around Chilli - I am doing my best to have an October baby! I'll know the good news in a week hopefully. :) Wishing you the best this pregnancy and lots of :dust: sticky dust.

Great dream Kels!

hi! i am new to this forum - stumbled on it a few days ago.

32 years old; lost one baby to miscarriage in Oct, 2010, and should be testing (as long as AF doesn't come beforehand) either Feb 1 or 2.

I know im not trying this month but will be here for you all to keep up the PMA!!

Im 30 DH is 32. We met in 2002, did some travelling together (make or break everyone said) got married in 2008. Started ttc in Dec 09, got preg in Jan 2010 but lost our little one at 12wks a mmc. :( Have had few problems on the way and now booked to have a hysteroscopy 2nd march, so will hopefully be back on the ttc treadmill in April.

This is a lovely group of ladies and everyone is welcome, so if your lurking join in for a good ole natter.

Kels boooooooo to that bfn but like ya say time and time again your not out till (well you know the rest). Have fun with yourr girls tonight!

Hope your all having a good weekend, I have a good friend comin over shortly for spag bol so will be putting the world to rights!

:hugs: to you all and welcome to new members!

Thanks grand - very happy that at least for now, testing is out of the way!

kel - sorry about the bfn but honestly - still too early! You have to give the little bean a chance to ride down your fallopian tubes and maybe it's taking the scenic route!

chilli - will be doin my best to get in a november bean (too late for october)

blue - Thanks for stickin around even though your not ttc. This wait will go by quicker than you think. I've kind of been on hold since november and am kind of nervous to start again. I have to admit not getting disappointed when AF showed her face was nice and a bit worried because if they couldn't get the pipelle in for the biopsy, what are my chances for conceiving again. But doc said if I can menstarte then the sperm can get up there. I just hope they do!.

AFM - in a very good mood now that this crap of testing is done and I actually slept better last night and feel happier. I don't know what my future holds but not having any more probing and poking for now is a relief. Staying in tonight, chinese takout and movies! Have a good night everyone!

Hi Everyone! :hi:
Thanks for setting up this thread Try. Can you please put me down for testing on Valentines Day :cloud9:

Ok, so I'm Hannah, 23. My OH is 31. We have been together for 2 and a half years, and got engaged last Saturday. We started TTC in April 2010, and got pg that cycle. But our baby was growing in the wrong place. Needed Methotraxate to treat the ectopic, and had to wait 6 months before TTC again. Started TTC in December, and hoping to get a February BFP!!! I teach in a special needs school, and love my job so much!

Good luck to everyone this month. Hope you all conceive your forever babies in February :dust:
xx

shelleney - congrats on the engagement!

:hi: girls! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Try - I hand stuff to dh too when he's working, that's all I allowed to do :shrug:

AFM - I'm cutting down my meds this week so I won't be on them when ttc again. Depite the fact that I have major major sleeping issues that comes with my anxiety/depression, I have slept fairly well the past 2 nights. Either I was so drained from the stress of all the testing or just relaxed becasue it's over now. Going do dinner tonight with dh and parents to celebrtae mom's b-day! Have a good day everyone!

:hi: Everyone, just checking in to see how everyone is! Hope u have had a good weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->