TTCing in June!!

stiletto_mom

Reaction score
We are TTCing #1 on cycle #8.

Right now I'm on CD 1 and will be O-ing around the first or second week of June.

Our 13 year anniversary is on June 20th. So I'm hoping for some good "Father's Day" news to give DH by then. *fingers crossed*.

DH has to go in for a sperm analysis, but there is a 3 week wait. So we won't have any definitive answers until the 19th. Who else is joining me this cycle?

I'll join you. I'm on cd7 but not due to ovulate until the end of next week. This is my 4th cycle TTC #2. I would also love a bfp in time for father's day to surprise my dh. Af is due the 17th.

I'd love to join, as long as I actually ovulate! I'm on CD 47 and nada. Although the past 4 days my bbt has been consistent which may mean my hormones are finally balancing out! FX'd :)

This is my first TTC cycle too and I'm CD 1. According to Fertility Friend I should O around June 1. I have pretty short cycles, 25 to 26 days.

I'll join you. I'm on cd7 but not due to ovulate until the end of next week. This is my 4th cycle TTC #2. I would also love a bfp in time for father's day to surprise my dh. Af is due the 17th.
My AF would be due ON Father's Day if I ovulate on time. I'm hoping it's my right ovary. Leftie seems to be letting me down the past few cycles LOL. Any ideas how you want to surprise your DH?

I'd love to join, as long as I actually ovulate! I'm on CD 47 and nada. Although the past 4 days my bbt has been consistent which may mean my hormones are finally balancing out! FX'd :)
Ugh, that was me two cycles ago. I didn't O until CD 31 and then AF showed on CD 42. My chart looked like my left ovary was "trying" to ovulate but was like "nope, not today", "nope, today doesn't look good either" hahaha. Yours might be anovulatory unless you usually have extra long cycles?

This is my first TTC cycle too and I'm CD 1. According to Fertility Friend I should O around June 1. I have pretty short cycles, 25 to 26 days.

I'm due to O around June 4th. I have irregular cycles. Shortest was 26 days, and longest was 65. When I was younger, I was so happy when I had a long cycle (no pads! Yay), but now that I'm TTCing, I'm anxious to get to the next cycle all the time. LOL

Yes. I curse my short (with 7-8 day Periods too! :() cycles until I'm TTC and then I'm like one extra chance per year!

Stiletto_mom: It's my first cycle off bcp so I have no idea what a normal cycle is like. Me and the bf already decided that if by September my body doesn't cooperate, I'm going to see my doctor. Any sign of an eggy or AF would be nice!

Hey ladies!

I'm just gonna go ahead and snuggle right in !

I'll officially be TTC in June...it'll be our first. This month we kinda went with the NTNP method and I decided to also let this be my test month of charting. I definitely got crosshairs so I'm happy to know that my body is giving enough signals to indicate ovulation. I'm not due to ovulate again until around the middle-end of June so it'll be a long wait for me...I'm currently on CD22 and just waiting on AF to show over the next 10-14 days so that I can get started on cycle 1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies who'll be starting earlier!

Hi! Can I join too, please? I am on cycle #7 now and getting impatient and a bit scared!! Im on CD 8 now and due to O on Tuesday

I have short cycles too- 24 to 25 days long!!

Hey ladies!

I'm just gonna go ahead and snuggle right in !

I'll officially be TTC in June...it'll be our first. This month we kinda went with the NTNP method and I decided to also let this be my test month of charting. I definitely got crosshairs so I'm happy to know that my body is giving enough signals to indicate ovulation. I'm not due to ovulate again until around the middle-end of June so it'll be a long wait for me...I'm currently on CD22 and just waiting on AF to show over the next 10-14 days so that I can get started on cycle 1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies who'll be starting earlier!

That's definitely a good sign. Super excited for you!! NTNP to TTC is a big mind switch. Going from trying to prevent all the time to suddenly thinking it's okay!! =D

Hi! Can I join too, please? I am on cycle #7 now and getting impatient and a bit scared!! Im on CD 8 now and due to O on Tuesday

I have short cycles too- 24 to 25 days long!!

Welcome! I feel the same way being on cycle 8. It can be so frustrating. I know we were supposed to wait until a year to get medical advice, but I couldn't wait. We went in last month and it's still taking a while to get the ball rolling (and we still don't have answers). DH has his SA coming up, so I'm hoping there will be some information in that.

24 days cycles is so short!! But at least you get to your next chance sooner. I hate waiting so long for mine. Ugh!

DH will also be getting an SA if it doesn't happen in a few months since this is his 1st child, my 2nd.

That's definitely a good sign. Super excited for you!! NTNP to TTC is a big mind switch. Going from trying to prevent all the time to suddenly thinking it's okay!! =D

Seriously! I've spent my reproductive years up until this point trying very hard to prevent and now that I actually WANT to get pregnant it still feels weird to not reach for the condoms lol.

I have to admit that I'm a bit apprehensive because I already know that DH and I will be coming in with a couple of hurdles. My cycles tend to be on the longer side and are very dependent on my stressors. I wish I had a clockwork cycle! Also, we know that DH has varicoceles which I guess would be considered Grade III since they're quite obvious. He has already seen a urologist about it who says that the evidence behind varicoceles is not so clear-cut and that many men with varicoceles still have no issues with fertility. Neither one of us has children so we don't have any evidence that we're fertile.

I just don't know that the whole 12 month wait for healthy couples necessarily applies for us given our backgrounds. If we don't get pregnant within the next 5-6 cycles, we'll have to wait for at least another year before we can try again since I'll be starting a new job next year (it's that whole FMLA thing here). That'll push us 2 years "behind schedule" since we really don't want to have children after a certain age :dohh:. I'm thinking that if the 5th cycle doesn't result in a BFP that we should pursue evaluation with the hopes of correcting/optimizing any issues during the holding period.

Gaaaaah.....I'm thinking too much before we have even officially started !!!:nope:

Seriously! I've spent my reproductive years up until this point trying very hard to prevent and now that I actually WANT to get pregnant it still feels weird to not reach for the condoms lol.

I have to admit that I'm a bit apprehensive because I already know that DH and I will be coming in with a couple of hurdles. My cycles tend to be on the longer side and are very dependent on my stressors. I wish I had a clockwork cycle! Also, we know that DH has varicoceles which I guess would be considered Grade III since they're quite obvious. He has already seen a urologist about it who says that the evidence behind varicoceles is not so clear-cut and that many men with varicoceles still have no issues with fertility. Neither one of us has children so we don't have any evidence that we're fertile.

I just don't know that the whole 12 month wait for healthy couples necessarily applies for us given our backgrounds. If we don't get pregnant within the next 5-6 cycles, we'll have to wait for at least another year before we can try again since I'll be starting a new job next year (it's that whole FMLA thing here). That'll push us 2 years "behind schedule" since we really don't want to have children after a certain age :dohh:. I'm thinking that if the 5th cycle doesn't result in a BFP that we should pursue evaluation with the hopes of correcting/optimizing any issues during the holding period.

Gaaaaah.....I'm thinking too much before we have even officially started !!!:nope:

I hear ya. I feel the same pressure. I didn't want to wait until the year mark so I went ahead to get things looked at. Follow your gut!!

Hi ladies, can I join too please! I think I am due to ovulate around 1st June (possible 31/5). I have been spotting on cd8 and 9. Not sure if this will effect ovulaton :-(

This is my first cycle ttc off BCP.

Baby dust to all xx

All the waiting sucks so much when ttc. There is already such a small window each month when we can actually conceive! I think it is always a stress to think it may take a while (which is apparantely normal!). Took us 3 cycles off the BCP to have our first. I swore I would not go back on the pill because my body was everywhere when I first came off it last time- ended up getting acupuncture which I believe helped to regulate me. Anyway, went back on the pill when my LO was about 8 months old as I was terrified of getting pregnant again! Now I am kicking myself because I am now spotting at CD 9 so my body is clearly out of whack again!

All the waiting sucks so much when ttc. There is already such a small window each month when we can actually conceive! I think it is always a stress to think it may take a while (which is apparantely normal!). Took us 3 cycles off the BCP to have our first. I swore I would not go back on the pill because my body was everywhere when I first came off it last time- ended up getting acupuncture which I believe helped to regulate me. Anyway, went back on the pill when my LO was about 8 months old as I was terrified of getting pregnant again! Now I am kicking myself because I am now spotting at CD 9 so my body is clearly out of whack again!

I already told my DH if we get pregnant I will not use bc again bc of how much trouble it caused. He can wrap it b4 he taps it lol or pull and pray.

I already told my DH if we get pregnant I will not use bc again bc of how much trouble it caused. He can wrap it b4 he taps it lol or pull and pray.

Bahaha I love that!

Can I sneak in the back door? :haha:

IUD coming out June 3rd but clueless on my cycles having not had AF for 9 years! Just started temping and opks on their way... Guess June more ntnp for us while I figure it all out but hope no minds me tagging along anyway :happydance:

Can I sneak in the back door? :haha:

IUD coming out June 3rd but clueless on my cycles having not had AF for 9 years! Just started temping and opks on their way... Guess June more ntnp for us while I figure it all out but hope no minds me tagging along anyway :happydance:

Welcome! Do not get discouraged if your cycles are wonky for awhile due to your iud. We're happy to have you tagging along.

Thanks! Have been experiencing cramping almost every four weeks exactly since Xmas which could be ovulation so will see if the opks back that up.

Exciting, fingers crossed for you all ladies :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->