TTCing in June!!

Sorry stiletto, really hope 10 is your lucky cycle :hugs:
I'm CD30 and still waiting for AF, I'll test if I get to CD35.
I don't remember having any sort of food cravings or aversions very early on, they came after 6 weeks i'd say.

sorry for the :witch: ladies :hugs:

3 dpo here, moving my test date up to june 27th instead of july.

Hey ladies....

Just updating.....AF is due the 25th....I'm not having my regular symptoms for that but I am getting random new ones...My nipples have been hard for two days straight (sorry if TMI)...also my back is giving me some pinching to the point where I have to lay down straight on my back to relieve it....

Not sure what to think...when do you guys think I should be able to test?

Hey ladies....

Just updating.....AF is due the 25th....I'm not having my regular symptoms for that but I am getting random new ones...My nipples have been hard for two days straight (sorry if TMI)...also my back is giving me some pinching to the point where I have to lay down straight on my back to relieve it....

When did you O?

Hey ladies....

When did you O?

Should have been on the 10th

dolly- then tomorrow you should be 10 dpo. I would try then at the earliest. unless you're strong then wait til 12 dpo.

Sorry for AF stiletto mom :hugs:

never got a true +opk here but FF indicating ovulation around Tuesday/Wednesday so maybe have a slim chance. Not committed to testing yet, really want to try and resist!

jtr i love that you're just a day behind me. I wonder if the time you tested you just missed the surge? sometimes that happens i heard. but we'll get to test around the same time. i was thinking of testing at 10 but not sure i'm ready to see that bfn.

It's definitely possible to miss your surge! Your temps line up with O so I think you did!.Fingers crossed for you. It's still early! Wait a day if you can to save some sanity lol

Afm, day one of soy! I'm doing 3-7 like I did last time when we conceived our son just slightly different dosage because it's a different brand! Going to start Geritol, robitussin, grapefruit juice & green tea on CD5 like last time as well! We conceived our son first cycle after MC and first on Soy & Geritol so we're really hoping for a repeat with our second rainbow!

Hi Ladies -

I will be testing tomorrow.....I am feeling a bit of too familiar cramping =( so that is probably why I held on so long to take a test...

AF is supposed to be here on Thursday and she is usually always right on time ~

You ladies think it should show something for sure tomorrow?

<3

Hi Ladies -

I will be testing tomorrow.....I am feeling a bit of too familiar cramping =( so that is probably why I held on so long to take a test...

<3

It really just depends hun. Lots of factors there... when you implanted is a big one. What DPO are you? 9DPO is the most common day to implant and only after then do the hormones develop

Afm, day 4 of soy. Starting OPKs Saturday

Hi Ladies -

<3

It really just depends hun. Lots of factors there... when you implanted is a big one. What DPO are you? 9DPO is the most common day to implant and only after then do the hormones develop

If everything was calculated correctly tomorrow should be 13DPO :wacko:

Hi Ladies -

<3

If everything was calculated correctly tomorrow should be 13DPO :wacko:

You still have time! You're not out til :witch: shows

Edited to add: I didn't get my :bfp: with our son until 21DPO and even then my HCG was 240

Hi everyone! I haven't been keeping up for quite a while, but went to see my family doctor today because I have been spotting/bleeding for a few weeks now and she's referred me to a obgyn. I knew this would happen and told myself not to get upset about it, but I am. I'm hoping the wait period for my first appointment isn't too long. My very understanding boyfriend reassured me everything will work out and wants to be there with me when I go see the obgyn. I googled her and she had great reviews so hopefully I get the call soon!

Hope your appointment is helpful Laura and the doc can get to the bottom of the bleeding for you :hugs:
Good luck Dolly, you're still in if AF hasn't shown! :thumbup:
Good luck this cycle Powell, hope the soy does the trick :flower:
Jtr, good luck for when you decide to test! :)
Hope I didn't miss anyone out!
Afm, well I got my BFP today which was a very happy surprise considering we started ttc mid cycle and I was sure we would have missed ovulation day. I was getting shadows on some cheapies and thought I was going nuts so took a chance and used a frer today and the line was pretty clear:
https://i58.tinypic.com/axmgb8.jpg
I think i'm due 3rd March going by probable conception date, just hoping this little bean is sticky! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->