TTCing in June!!

Hope your appointment is helpful Laura and the doc can get to the bottom of the bleeding for you :hugs:
Good luck Dolly, you're still in if AF hasn't shown! :thumbup:
Good luck this cycle Powell, hope the soy does the trick :flower:
Jtr, good luck for when you decide to test! :)
Hope I didn't miss anyone out!
Afm, well I got my BFP today which was a very happy surprise considering we started ttc mid cycle and I was sure we would have missed ovulation day. I was getting shadows on some cheapies and thought I was going nuts so took a chance and used a frer today and the line was pretty clear:
https://i58.tinypic.com/axmgb8.jpg
I think i'm due 3rd March going by probable conception date, just hoping this little bean is sticky! :D

Thank you and congrats!

congrats again buttercup !

Well turns out i'll be going out of town for the next few days- so that means of course, i won't get to test at 10dpo. So my brilliant plan was to test tomorrow at 8dpo instead. LOL so we'll see.

i'm expected a bfn. But i have to do it. Other than that i won't be back until friday or saturday, which is 11 & 12 dpo, so i would test again saturday if nothing. So if you ladies don't see me for a while that's where i am!

will make sure to share my bfn with you ladies in the am though lol. and my temping will probably get wonky cause i can't temp with dd in the room cause my therm beeps a million times.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

Congrats Buttercup!!

AF has not shown I am 13DPO today and tested in the morning it is a solid BFN - I am pretty sure I am out this month since I cramped all day yesterday and a bit of cramping today...

Even though this is happening my body is still doing weird things....

AF is due Thursday - I was convinced I would see something this AM if I was....=/

Thanks Ladies <3

Thanks Buttercup!!! No AF yet....just trotting a long and waiting to see what happens, did take a test yesterday and BFN......If AF is not here today or tomorrow I will test again Saturday morning...

Sorry dolly :hugs:

I didn't get a chance to test, my first proper cycle ended up being 21 days! :dohh: on to July....

:hugs: jtr and Dolly, keeping fc for next cycle for both of you!
Mommy, fc it's still too early and she stays away!

Hey, count me in... I'm o'ing this last week in June. Fertile phase starting tomorrow.

Thanks ladies. But had a touch of red spotting today when I was checking cp. :( pretty sure it's over

11 DPO AF due June 29th. three more days to go before I find out if I conceived or not.

Count me in too please! Fertile period starts tomorrow!

spotting yesterday and tons of cramps
light cramping today

temp shot up .3
af due tomorrow

:shrug:

Totally caved and tested this morning 9 DPO. Got a :bfn:

Completely not surprised because even if I am pregnant, most women will still test negative at this point. I'm not sure what made me do it :blush:

I'll give it 2-3 more days and then try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->