TTW 6-8 DPO. Symptom spotting like a mad woman. Anyone around same dpo

mothertoone

DD 7YO DS 4YO TTC#3
Reaction score
So I am TTC Baby No3.

I came off the implant in September last year and was preventing pregnancy up until November.

My two last periods were
15/12/2016
08/01/2017
24 day cycle but not my usual cycle.
Today I have come down with some serious flu like symptoms, felt really run down which is very unusual for me. Is this common for those that ended with a BFP.
Cervix position is low soft and a little open does this mean anything. I am going to start testing from tomorrow which will be 7-9 dpo I'm guessing I'll get negative regardless for first few days but doing it for knowledge for future months also.

Hey! I am 8 dpo, and I have heard that some people get flu-like symptoms before a BFP. Everyone is different, though! I hope it's a good sign for you!

My main symptoms have been very tender nipples... just the tips since right after ovulation and at 4dpo I got a very intense stabbing pain on the left side of my ovary uterus area. It lasted for a couple of minutes then stopped. From that point on, I have had twingey/pinchy/crampy pains that come and go all day. Yesterday evening I had another intense stabbing pain in the same place that was very sharp and lasted a minute or so. After that, the crampy feelings increased and lasted all evening into the night almost constant. Today it has been a lot less. I didn't even notice anything until 30 mins ago... then the twinges came back.

I think cervical position is different for everyone. At some point during pregnancy it changes, but for most people that is later on in the first trimester after you get your :bfp: for science, I check mine. Mine has been very high and it started out soft, but is now medium. I can't reach the opening so I don't know if it's open or closed. (posterior cervix)

Do you remember what it felt like during the tww with your first 2 pregnancies? I hope you get your :bfp: this month!

Hey! I am 8 dpo, and I have heard that some people get flu-like symptoms before a BFP. Everyone is different, though! I hope it's a good sign for you!

My main symptoms have been very tender nipples... just the tips since right after ovulation and at 4dpo I got a very intense stabbing pain on the left side of my ovary uterus area. It lasted for a couple of minutes then stopped. From that point on, I have had twingey/pinchy/crampy pains that come and go all day. Yesterday evening I had another intense stabbing pain in the same place that was very sharp and lasted a minute or so. After that, the crampy feelings increased and lasted all evening into the night almost constant. Today it has been a lot less. I didn't even notice anything until 30 mins ago... then the twinges came back.

I think cervical position is different for everyone. At some point during pregnancy it changes, but for most people that is later on in the first trimester after you get your :bfp: for science, I check mine. Mine has been very high and it started out soft, but is now medium. I can't reach the opening so I don't know if it's open or closed. (posterior cervix)

Do you remember what it felt like during the tww with your first 2 pregnancies? I hope you get your :bfp: this month!

Thank you for responding. We are pretty close then. This two week wait I absolutely hate, drives me insane.

Baby no1 I wasn't TTC so I didn't notice until missed AF. First thing I did notice after BFP was sore boobs (none of that this time)

Baby no2 I was TTC, but not as obsessive as this time round I
Times my ovulation did the deed and waited until AF if no show then I tested. But the first thing I did notice was heightened sense of smell! X

Hoping you get your BFP too, are you testing before AF or not x

Thank you!

I tested a :bfn: at 7 dpo because it was way too early. The test made me do it ;)

So I really don't know. I have a drawer full of cheapies. I usually have more self control and wait until the day before or the day AF is due. But all this cramping is completely new. In almost 6 yrs of TTC, I have never felt this. And that says a lot because I have had it all lol I have never had cramping before AF. I get ovulation pains the day of ovulation, but I never have any kind of cramping afterwards.

So I don't know. I might just give in to my POAS addiction and test early. Just not sure when. What about you?

Thank you!

I tested a :bfn: at 7 dpo because it was way too early. The test made me do it ;)

So I really don't know. I have a drawer full of cheapies. I usually have more self control and wait until the day before or the day AF is due. But all this cramping is completely new. In almost 6 yrs of TTC, I have never felt this. And that says a lot because I have had it all lol I have never had cramping before AF. I get ovulation pains the day of ovulation, but I never have any kind of cramping afterwards.

So I don't know. I might just give in to my POAS addiction and test early. Just not sure when. What about you?

Good Luck sound very positive :)

I just got BFN this morning going to use my Cheapies daily then onto CBD when due x

I refuse to buy the expensive tests. I wasted way too much money on FRERs my first year TTC. So I will use cheapies until I get a :bfp: , then I will buy an expensive one to confirm. I have saved a fortune since making that rule lol, but I still get to POAS.

Sorry you got a :bfn: but it's still really early, so you are definitely still in the game :)

I refuse to buy the expensive tests. I wasted way too much money on FRERs my first year TTC. So I will use cheapies until I get a :bfp: , then I will buy an expensive one to confirm. I have saved a fortune since making that rule lol, but I still get to POAS.

Sorry you got a :bfn: but it's still really early, so you are definitely still in the game :)

Good thinking :)

I bought about 20 cheapies so I may use them until I get positive and then confirm with digital because they aren't cheap.

I know it's early still but bfn makes me think I'm out 😩. Woke up still full of cold and flu like symptoms very congested.

X

Sorry you aren't feeling well! That's terrible. And I know how demoralizing those bfn's can be. Are you having any other symptoms?

Sorry you aren't feeling well! That's terrible. And I know how demoralizing those bfn's can be. Are you having any other symptoms?

Nothing much to report other than the cold/flu like symptoms and feeling worn out.

How about youany promising symptoms?

i just want the TTW over with and i can either be pregnant or get back to timing to do the deed. :blush:

Nothing much to report other than the cold/flu like symptoms and feeling worn out.

i just want the TTW over with and i can either be pregnant or get back to timing to do the deed. :blush:

So tested today which should be 8-10dpo sure it's a BFN, thought I seen something but don't know think I'm out this cycle.

Just want a BFP or AF and then I can start again the TTW is atrocious!

Photo attached

Attachments

• IMG_3580.jpg
    IMG_3580.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 11

So tested today which should be 8-10dpo sure it's a BFN, thought I seen something but don't know think I'm out this cycle.

Just want a BFP or AF and then I can start again the TTW is atrocious!

Photo attached

I swear that I see a slight second line in your picture. Cant wait to see what it shows in another day or two. I am about 9dpo today and trying to wait a couple more days to test.... *positive vibes*

I agree! I thought I saw a faint line as well! Hope it's the start of a :bfp: You have to test again, tomorrow!

I am 10 dpo and my symptoms have vanished. I did take an IC today and it was negative, but I have since learned the brand I was using (Diagnos) totally suck. Lots of people had entire batches that gave negative results even when they were 6+ weeks pregnant. So I no longer trust those tests. Some ppl did get positives, but they said it was way after their period was due. So they are unreliable for early testing. I wish I had read that before I purchased.

So now I guess I'm waiting to see if AF shows up. She's due on Tuesday (31st)

I agree! I thought I saw a faint line as well! Hope it's the start of a :bfp: You have to test again, tomorrow!

I am 10 dpo and my symptoms have vanished. I did take an IC today and it was negative, but I have since learned the brand I was using (Diagnos) totally suck. Lots of people had entire batches that gave negative results even when they were 6+ weeks pregnant. So I no longer trust those tests. Some ppl did get positives, but they said it was way after their period was due. So they are unreliable for early testing. I wish I had read that before I purchased.

I really hope the witch stays away for you.

I am due anywhere between 1st-5th of February.

Got carried away this morning and tested with a clearblue digital BFN :(.

I am anywhere between 9-11dpo. If this isn't my month I am going to use OPKs next month so I know if and when I am ovulating.

Fingers crossed for you hope you get your BFP. Xx

Hey I also thought I saw a line but I can't tell if my eyes are messing with me or not. Either way I hope you get your BFP this month!
I'm 12dpo and just waiting a while longer to test because my FMU and SMU has been super clear and light yellow and I don't want to waste my tests lol!

I am anywhere between 9-11dpo. If this isn't my month I am going to use OPKs next month so I know if and when I am ovulating.

If OPK's get confusing I would try charting your BBT as well! It was my first month with OPK's and I never got a full on dark line, just a slighlty dark line and someone said to try charting my BBT because it always tells you if you ovulated for sure. They also told me to take OPK's more than once a day if you can because you can miss your LH surge which is what I'm thinking happened to me. Good luck and I hope this is your month! :happydance:

Hey I also thought I saw a line but I can't tell if my eyes are messing with me or not. Either way I hope you get your BFP this month!
I'm 12dpo and just waiting a while longer to test because my FMU and SMU has been super clear and light yellow and I don't want to waste my tests lol!

12 dpo you are strong :) I've been testing daily crazy I know lol.

Got FRER today, I've got some symptoms but nothing that rules out the witch 🙀

If OPK's get confusing I would try charting your BBT as well! It was my first month with OPK's and I never got a full on dark line, just a slighlty dark line and someone said to try charting my BBT because it always tells you if you ovulated for sure. They also told me to take OPK's more than once a day if you can because you can miss your LH surge which is what I'm thinking happened to me. Good luck and I hope this is your month! :happydance:

Thank you :)

When would you start to chart bbt CD1?

X

X

I haven't looked too much into it yet but that's what I plan on doing next month if I don't get a BFP this month :) It'll be my first time charting BBT!

12 dpo you are strong :) I've been testing daily crazy I know lol.

Got FRER today, I've got some symptoms but nothing that rules out the witch 🙀

What symptoms do you have? I have none so far other than weird dreams/nightmares 3 nights in a row but that's a period symptom for me lol.
And no that's not crazy! Lol I would too but my internet cheapies still haven't arrived. Are you planning on taking the FRER in the morning?

I ended up taking a THIRD morning urine with FRER even though I had a cup of coffee and the urine was a little bit darker but still light and I got a BFN lol. I'm just going to wait until I'm late for my period :wacko:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583