TTW buddy?!

CACH12

Reaction score
Tomorrow will be 1 DPO (CD25) Anyone want to wait it out with me?

Hi, happy to wait it out with you! I'm currently 2DPO/CD18, have one daughter already but really new to ttc as i got pregnant as soon as i came off the pill last time so no need to try! Are you trying for your first? :)

This is my 2nd! My DD is 3! Last time I decided to try for a baby and 3 weeks later I was pregnant! So...this is cycle 2 for us! Fx'd!

Ah almost exactly the same as us! My DD will be 3 on Saturday �� This is our first cycle of ttc, AF is due 22nd may. Hoping the next couple of weeks go fast for us all!

Question: I'm confused....I think!

First time using OPK's so I get confused!
On Friday I got a low, Friday night high, Saturday high, Saturday night peak, I continued to test with just strips I had and I got a really dark positive last night as well... Would my positive be from my first peak or would I count from mine last night? I BD'd Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday morning, and Monday evening (after the positive strip). This morning the OPK was lighter (thus a negative). We are doing smep. I wanted to BD this morning but DH had a headache (he hates morning sex!). So we will tonight. Do you think that has it covered? I mean we will still do every other day till atleast the weekend? Any insight?

Count the first one as the peak. I don't continue to test for that very reason. They actually tell you not to. With the advanced digital OPKs they detect estrogen and LH so it's hard to say.

Count the first one as the peak. I don't continue to test for that very reason. They actually tell you not to. With the advanced digital OPKs they detect estrogen and LH so it's hard to say.

Agreed! Should have stopped but the smilies and stuff get me confused! Ha! So by going by the digital, my first peak, would put me at 1 DPO today! With 41 day cycles I kinda question things.

With DD we decided to try for a baby. I picked up a OPK, smiley face came up, BD'd, 10 DPO found out I was pregnant! Yea it was simple! Ha

I'll join you ladies. I'm only 2 dpo and already stir crazy! I have a feeling these next 10-14 days are going to drag on like crazy. I am go to try really really really hard not to test until the 20th, which will be 11-12 dpo.

Wow! That's so easy. Haha never had that kind of luck.

It was so easy. This time with 41 day cycles I don't even know where to begin! I think I had a chemical last month. Had positives and then negatives and AF. Who knows!

Well you sound very fertile so I'm sure it'll happen fast for you this time too. I've been trying for 15 months now..

I am too fertile! Dr says I have overactive pcos. I ovulate too much but it is so... Random that I'm not sure when. Cycles are 41-50 days! I had the implanon and I became insulin resistant and had periods that would last 8 months at a time. My body is finally getting back to normal!

Fx'd you get your BFP very soon!!

Hi ladies! How is everything going for you guys?

I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated but it was around May 8/9 according to observations of CM. So, i'm waiting with you all!

4dpo for me too! Last month I was all about symptom spotting this month I am just eh whatever if it happens it happens. I'm not itching to test (I have a ton of tests too) and I'm just going with it. Odd. I'm taking naps everyday but I truly believe that is bc I teach 7th and 8th severe special education and it's the last 4 days of school. I'm dying! Ha! I fee AF'fy (yea I made that up! Ha) today which I know it's way too early but my right side feels weird. Not sure... We shall see...

Welcome!

5DPO here and it's dragging. I hate this part of the 2WW. I think I hate everything until about 10-12dpo, because at least around that time it feels like things COULD be happening.

I'm feeling AF-y too (I'm stealing the phrase, CACH12!)

I'm constantly checking cervical mucus and questioning my o-date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->