TTW buddy?!

I am constantly checking my cm too! TMI: it is super thick and creamy/opaque. I feel like it's my first time pregnant, bc I can't remember anything about my dpo for my DD. I'm super bloated/gassy & crampy today. I found out with DD at 8dpo.

I'm not sure when I'm gonna test. For some odd reason I don't have a need to test right now. I also feel "out" already. I'm not sure why- but I'm not upset about my feelings. So neutral feelings I guess. Which is totally odd for me... If any of that makes sense.

I guess with it being the end of school, my mom is going through chemo, my aunt is dying & so is my grandmother, I've got my thoughts else where.

That leads me to my next question (I'm sure no one knows either...ha). If my aunt or grandmother dies during the TWW would it be hazardous for me to embalm...I mean I know it isn't safe while pregnant so I guess during the TWW it wouldn't be either. You can embalm during breastfeeding, I would hate to miss out on embalming my aunt or grandmother and not be pregnant?!? OH BTW...I'm a licensed embalmer and funeral director.... Ha! :)

That makes a lot of sense, now! Lol. I just had the smallest amount of EWCM. Just one little TMI glob of it. Will stink if I'm o-OMG late cause no chance for BDing for the rest of the month. It'll be ok, though, lol!

I'm sorry to hear about all the upset going on with your family, hope you're doing ok.

I'm doing fine, just BUSY!! Thanks! Death happens. Not that I enjoy losing loved ones but it's life and it's okay! Plus, I get to do the embalming and funeral stuff so it makes closure easier! It would be lovely to be pregnant though because I would love to have a positive this month.

Hi
7dpo charting hoping to have my last baby and hoping it's not going to be a struggle.

So far my symptoms are no appetite nothing seems appealing, a little nauseous but of course it could be anything.

5dpo. It's dragging on.

When will everyone test?

I feel ya on the dragging on thing. I was a dummy and tested today out of impatience and I'm only 6 dpo. I am TRYING not to go test crazy again until 10 dpo, but I can make no promises. :haha: How about you?

I'm not really fleeing that this wait is dragging because I am sleeping constantly. I am so tired, I just lay of the couch and attempt to Netflix binge. Normally I end up pausing the show to fall asleep! I still think it is school and my family life, but I'm exhausted either way.

Anyone having any signs?

i was craving tacos so dh made them then ate them then just the smell was making me sick I then ran to the bathroom and everything came up

I was 7dpo today I'm 8dpo and have a little dip on my chart hope it's implantation fx

If being angry and wanting to hit someone is a sign....well I'm all in! Grr! I'm just not in a good mood.

Anyone else having mood swings?

Yes lack of patience and getting angry at stupid stuff

Yes! I have the InLaws from..... And this weekend they have caused more issues without even being around hardly and I'm just fired up. My husband fell asleep while ago on the couch when he said he would take care of our DD (which I know better) and when she started yelling for him it woke me up...he remained asleep....I waked him with a pillow! Ugh! lol

So I'm 10 dpo I tested and was surprised to have 2 lines! But them after dtd I had blood now it's nothing but I'll test again tomorrow and see what's up why are things do confusing

Yay! Probably implantation bleeding!!

What symptoms do you have?

I'm with you girls! :)
I'm on CD18 so I must be 4DPO.
Me and my OH have been BD'ing since CD11/CD12 (Monday/Tuesday) and then again on CD15 and again on CD17.
Not sure if we caught the little bean in time, though.
CP has been soft, high and open for 4 days but no sign of EWCM just watery/creamy (made the most of the days, lol)
Here's to finding out if AF turns up on the 28th, 29th, or 30th!

GL girlies! <3

I have thrown up after smelling tacos lol

I don't think it's implantation it happened after dtd and he hit my cervix hard but it was red not its nothing I had a tiny pink spot when I wiped.

I'm going crazy! Lol. I'm not trying, so I haven't been temping and checking for a while, though I have in the past for TTA.
However, there was some intimacy around when I should ovulate (26-28 Day cycles is my norm and I'm pretty certain my LP is 16 days if I remember correctly from my charting days). Well, I didn't think about CM and CP until afterwards and I swear it was high and soft the day after and there was lubricative globs of CM.
However, this past week I swear my cervix has stayed pretty soft, and high-medium. And there have been the SLIGHTEST of time there has been stretchy globs of CM even though the surrounding fluid wasn't as lubricative, just the glob. Now today CP is definitely low and hard. But I'm what I think is 7dpo. Maybe I ovulated later than I thought? I had starting getting really excited about this and now I'm not sure.

I have a cold starting! It's either ky allergies or a cold bc it went from 80 to 44 this week! Fx it's baby related. I always had a cold with my DD.

I'm 7dpo so not really thinking its related!

I wish pregnancy and AF symptoms were more different. I feel like I have symptoms, but every last one of them can be attributed to the regular LP hormones/AF on its way.

I've had a crampy uterus since about 3dpo. I had 2-3 days with marked nausea. I've had a couple bouts of indigestion. I had a weird emotional meltdown on 7dpo (we were doing some financial planning/watching retirement planning videos and I started crying thinking about DH dying one day, lol. Out of the blue and irrational and not common for me). Bloaty and gassy off and on.

Currently 9dpo and still BFN, although I think I got a bit of an evap/indent line that was incredibly faint (greyish, not pink, and showed up about an hour after testing). I completely feel menstrual period is on it's way with the way I'm cramping, but I hear other people saying you can feel that way and still be pregnant, so who knows.

Had some blood this am and now nothing so don't know what's going on so I didn't test but I'll wait a couple more days and see what happens this all started since dh hit my cervix when dtd :(

I'm 11dpo now girls and no symptoms really apart from sore boobs which is normal before AF anyway so I'm losing hope. AF is due in 4 days so will test around then if she doesn't show &#55357;&#56853;

I'm 9 DPO and feel very unpregnant. I have a lot of side pain, stuffy, and headache but nothing significant...

Feeling that I'm out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->