TTW buddy?!

I has a couple symptoms but I really think af is here and refuse to test anymore plus my spotting has become a little heavier but I guess I can call this cd1 and I can start my clomid.

Fx'd it isn't but at the same time great you can get started on next cycle.

Oh I was bad today...decided to test:wacko: not sure if it's the start of something or line eyes... Hey atleast I made it to 9 DPO!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
Cach12
I definitely see something have u tested again?

I decided to use cd1 the first day I had red blood so I'm on day 3 of my 1st round of clomid fx

Hi there,

Bit of a late reply, so based on the date you posted, I guess you're at 12DPO?? Have you taken a hpt yet? If so, what was the result?? (Hoping it was good news!)

I'm currently at 3-5 DPO, but the frustrating thing is I'm not 100% sue as I had stopped testing after reaching day 20 of my cycle and having no smiley face.. But I just had this feeling to test again on day 22 and there it was! Because I didn't test on day 21 I don't know if it would have been positive on that day.

I'm also in my first cycle after a miscarriage, so my dates have been completely thrown out.

Fingers crossed though.. for both of us!

Fx for both of you can't wait to see more bfp's

Sorry ladies that I went MIA. Last week of school (one more day for me) and my grandmother died so I've been at the funeral home prepping her a lot! Also, got my dream car Friday! A Sphynx!!

I've tested a couple times...BFN! AF should come Tuesday or so... We shall see!

Hi ladies, so confused!
Cycle is usually around 27-28 days, the longest I've ever had has been 30 days. It's now day 32 and no sign of AF and just tested on a cheapie and BFN. I have lots of symptoms but maybe it's my body playing tricks!? It's frustrating because if I'm not pregnant I would prefer if AF showed up so I can move onto next month! Anybody experienced similar?

Hi ladies, so confused!
Cycle is usually around 27-28 days, the longest I've ever had has been 30 days. It's now day 32 and no sign of AF and just tested on a cheapie and BFN. I have lots of symptoms but maybe it's my body playing tricks!? It's frustrating because if I'm not pregnant I would prefer if AF showed up so I can move onto next month! Anybody experienced similar?

Have you stopped birth control? For the last 2 months haven't had any real bleeding and I'm usually heavy for the first 2 days had symptoms and still had a bfn this month I had spotting instead of my period temp went down and I saw I ovulated so I know I could be pregnant but started clomid this month to give me a boost

But I would wait and test everyday or every other day until you either get a bfp or af.
Good luck.

Yes haven't been on birth control for a while but have only been 'trying' this month. I'm not temping but we DTD around the time I thought I was ovulating according to FF app and ewcm. So frustrating as I'm worried where my period is:( think I will test again tomorrow and then just wait I guess, thanks for replying!

Yes haven't been on birth control for a while but have only been 'trying' this month. I'm not temping but we DTD around the time I thought I was ovulating according to FF app and ewcm. So frustrating as I'm worried where my period is:( think I will test again tomorrow and then just wait I guess, thanks for replying!

No problem:)

I hate cheapie tests but I would just test till either af shows or bfp fx
I know how frustrating it is I'm in the same situation.

It's horrible isn't it, I wouldn't mind a bfn as much if I had a period but to have neither is annoying.
Which tests are supposed to be best? i have no idea, with my DD I used a cheapie and it came up straight away but i was around 5-6 weeks pregnant at that point.

It's horrible isn't it, I wouldn't mind a bfn as much if I had a period but to have neither is annoying.
Which tests are supposed to be best? i have no idea, with my DD I used a cheapie and it came up straight away but i was around 5-6 weeks pregnant at that point.

I'm in Canada so I use dollar store tests till I get a strong positive once I get that I used a frer

But I find you have to becarful eith cheapies because of evap lines and I refuse to buy a digital

And I'm with you because I'd rather have af start then just have it hanging in the air.

AF arrived this morning, feeling relieved in a way as at least I can focus on next month! I hope you get your bfp soon or at least AF :flower:

Boo for af but at least you can move on to next month.

Cd9 finished clomid 2 days ago watery cm opk negative but I hate cheapies I'll go with how my body tell me :)

According to Glow and Fertility Friend I am 2 days late. All negative test. I mean I really really am not feeling my cycle getting longer then 41 days! Ugh!

According to Glow and Fertility Friend I am 2 days late. All negative test. I mean I really really am not feeling my cycle getting longer then 41 days! Ugh!

That's so frustrating hope you get answers soon fx

When in our cycle are we supposed to start using opks? I've never had a positive one even though I know I ovulated last cycle. Now my cycle has started changing length I think I'm going to find it harder to pinpoint this month..

10 or 11 I think.

I am on CD 3. I have decided no OPK's this month, or any of those extras. Just gonna go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->