TTW on holiday - what would you do?

VictoriaIris

Reaction score
Im going to Croatia on Tuesday for two weeks, for a VERY needed soak in the sun. My AF is due 15th, I don't know whether to take a test with me just in case, or just wait and see, and enjoy my holiday with my man.
I don't think it will be on my mind too much, this TWW, is going quickly and Im not thinking about it.

Any thoughts?

My af is due when we are away (with friends) - definitely not taking a test and planning to enjoy myself and forget about this ttc malarkey (as much as I possibly can!) x

Go and enjoy your self sweetie, if it was me I wouldn't take it. Hope you have a fantastic time!

I wouldn't take a test. I would enjoy your time away and if you haven't come on AF by the time you get home take a test then. Good luck and enjoy your holidays

:flow:

Ok, I think that's the way I was leaning, this will be our last holiday abroad for a few years until our baby that we haven't quite conceived yet (or have we?!) is old enough. So I think I shall just make it a glorious one, :) Thanks ladies. x

Sure, enjoy the time! Btw, Croatia is sooo amazing! You'll have great time there!

I'd be taking my pee cup and a handful of tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->