TTW Period due 1st - 5th February. Symptom share?

Thank you, although after trying for so long you'd think I'd be used to seeing AF but it never gets easier.

Even though OH and I gave it our all around ovulation I still don't feel hopeful.

Time will tell. I'll get fertility friend set back up and add to signature in next day or two

Deb x

Fingers crossed.
Try not to stress too much xx

I would love to jump into this symptom sharing with you ladies!
I am 6dpo, period is due Feb 6th...
-Heavy, hard lower abnomen since about 3dpo
-Heavy breasts
-Super tired
-Odd twinges within uterus

This TWW is killing me! I broke today and took a First Response test... I knew it would be a BBN... But I just had urge to take one! I just want to know already... ugh

Signs looking good :) I've been testing daily and my DPO is a guess.

My period is due anytime from 1st-5th as last cycle was 24 days but usually 28days

I've got my fingers crossed for you. My period is due the 1st, so I'm hoping those tests aren't lying!!! :)

I'm happy to join! I should have AF around the 3rd or so depending on if my LP goes back to 12 or stays at 14 like last month. Lol But I don't feel like I should get AF. I feel really positive for some insane reason this month lol
Been tired, got some light cramps today (dpo), back ache, sensitive boobs, headache on and off.

Positive vibes headed your way. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I've had to EXACT same symptoms you've had!!! AF is due for me on the 1st!

Good luck everyone!!

Cppeace looks like your temp went back up that's awesome!! Really hoping this is the cycle for you!

Randizzle- AF is due for me on the 31st!! When are you going to start testing? I'm going to try to hold out today and tomorrow in case AF shows up.

I'm not really having any strong AF symptoms or pregnancy symptoms. Just have the feeling AF is coming which is making me feel bummed.

Looking forward to seeing some BFPs in this group!

I've attached some photos. The FR is from 10dpo, the cheapie is from this am.

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
Randizzle- I definitely see a faint line!!!! How exciting!!!!

Jmack54 - I'm trying not to get my hopes up. But I HOPE it is. I'll test again Wednesday! I look forward to seeing your results!

I can totally understand not getting your hopes up! I think that's smart. But I never see the faint lines everyone else sees here and I can def see yours!

FX- keep us posted!

Will do jmack54! I'll post pics again when I test. FX for you too!!!

Will do jmack54! I'll post pics again when I test. FX for you too!!!

I may use FRER tomorrow.

I can't be sure of my DPO as my last cycle was 24 days and it isn't normally. But if it's 24 I'll be due 1st and if it's regular I'll be due 5th.

When was you due ?

-Heavy breasts
-Super tired

This TWW is killing me! I broke today and took a First Response test... I knew it would be a BBN... But I just had urge to take one! I just want to know already... ugh

My period is due anytime from 1st-5th as last cycle was 24 days but usually 28days

My period is due the 6th of Feb... I just really really wish this is my month its getting harder and harder to deal day by day... Im so tired today I could barley get through my work day...

-Heavy breasts
-Super tired

My period is due the 6th of Feb... I just really really wish this is my month its getting harder and harder to deal day by day... Im so tired today I could barley get through my work day...

I do hope this is your month. When are you testing x

31/01/2017 BFN with FRER

First day of Period was 08/01/2017

my last cycle was 26 days but this isnt the norm

If this cycle is 26 days it puts me ovulating at 18/01/2017 13dpo

if it is going to be a regualr 28day cycle it puts me at ovulating 22/01/2017 9 dpo.

Funny after this mornings BFN i can feel all symptoms of AF arriving not sure if it is in my head or not.

Mothertoone- i know how you feel, i didnt get a BFN yet but AF is coming today. Hoping it stays away and is just in your head!!

Mothertoone- i know how you feel, i didnt get a BFN yet but AF is coming today. Hoping it stays away and is just in your head!!

Tested again this afternoon and just pooped up another thread can see a line but may be defect or evap

Jmack54 - took this tonight!

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 11
Randizzle i totally see that line!!! Ahhh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"