TTW Period due 1st - 5th February. Symptom share?

I would love to jump into this symptom sharing with you ladies!
I am 6dpo, period is due Feb 6th...
-Heavy, hard lower abnomen since about 3dpo
-Heavy breasts
-Super tired
-Odd twinges within uterus

This TWW is killing me! I broke today and took a First Response test... I knew it would be a BBN... But I just had urge to take one! I just want to know already... ugh

Signs looking good :) I've been testing daily and my DPO is a guess.

My period is due anytime from 1st-5th as last cycle was 24 days but usually 28days

My period is due the 6th of Feb... I just really really wish this is my month its getting harder and harder to deal day by day... Im so tired today I could barley get through my work day...

I do hope this is your month. When are you testing x

today I was 8dpo and I tested BFN I will probably wait till 10dpo and try a first response... Today I had the worst ever mood swings! through me for a loop freaking out on my husband and I just am not feeling like myself

-Heavy breasts
-Super tired

This TWW is killing me! I broke today and took a First Response test... I knew it would be a BBN... But I just had urge to take one! I just want to know already... ugh

My period is due anytime from 1st-5th as last cycle was 24 days but usually 28days

My period is due the 6th of Feb... I just really really wish this is my month its getting harder and harder to deal day by day... Im so tired today I could barley get through my work day...

today I was 8dpo and I tested BFN I will probably wait till 10dpo and try a first response... Today I had the worst ever mood swings! through me for a loop freaking out on my husband and I just am not feeling like myself

Another BFN for me ths morning too.

I am going to try and wait out see if AF arrives and test Monday if not.

I am just hoping i am preg and no enough HCG to show. I am hoping i am not this obessive next month if i am still TTC. I am not been very relaxed about it and i suppose it should be a fun expereince.

Only new symptom for me was pain during intercourse, very painful during intercourse.

Your symptoms sound promising, hoping your BFP comes.

Im 9DPO today
-Horrible Head-Ache
- Ive been so moody I feel every bad for my husband
-Cramps
-Horrible back aches
- Very vivid dreams
- Heightened smell!
- Super nauseated especially on empty belly
on top of all this I am so tired all day its horrid!

I hope that these signs mean I get a BFP soon! I tested this morning on a EPT test and it was BFN! Maybe ill go buy a First Response do you think that will make a difference? I just want to know already!

Im 9DPO today
-Horrible Head-Ache
-Cramps
-Horrible back aches
- Very vivid dreams
- Heightened smell!

I hope that these signs mean I get a BFP soon! I tested this morning on a EPT test and it was BFN! Maybe ill go buy a First Response do you think that will make a difference? I just want to know already!

Heightend smell is definately a good sign I had that with my 2nd and I knew I was pregnant before I took a test that's the thing that made me think go get a test! Exciting. I really hope it is your month.
The FRER have really good views online I'm going to take one tomorrow x

Hi -- Im at about 10DPO I think--and AF i suppose is due anytime now--I usually get AF cramps a day or two ahead of time-i've had them pretty much since Sunday so thats a little different. Also though cramps they seem to be more centralized in mid stomach and more like a big bloat feeling. Trying to keep my head from saying thats a sign of pregnancy.

other than that i got a cold out of nowhere this past sunday--runny nose to the extreme that pretty much disapear by the next day.

my breast have felt tender/bigger/fuller this week but again everything can also just mean AF on her way.

this morning i have heartburn but im blaming my coffee. lol also felt a little queasy earlier but that came and went quick.

this is just the point where i start to hope to just be knocked down w/AF arriving--so just trying to hang in there. gets harder each month and i suppose im creeping up on calling it quits on actively trying. I put it in God's hands.

-Heavy breasts
-Super tired

Another BFN for me ths morning too.

I am going to try and wait out see if AF arrives and test Monday if not.

I am just hoping i am preg and no enough HCG to show. I am hoping i am not this obessive next month if i am still TTC. I am not been very relaxed about it and i suppose it should be a fun expereince.

Only new symptom for me was pain during intercourse, very painful during intercourse.

Your symptoms sound promising, hoping your BFP comes.

Thank you! I hope you get a BFP as well! I do acupuncture during ovulation and implantation time twice per week and then once per week through out rest of my cycle... supposed to help and it has kept me more at ease and calm... but the urge to test is somrhthing I cant fight lol 9dpo got BFN but hey ill test every day now till aunt flow arrives... lets hope she never comes tho

Im 9DPO today
-Horrible Head-Ache
-Cramps
-Horrible back aches
- Very vivid dreams
- Heightened smell!

Heightend smell is definately a good sign I had that with my 2nd and I knew I was pregnant before I took a test that's the thing that made me think go get a test! Exciting. I really hope it is your month.
The FRER have really good views online I'm going to take one tomorrow x

thank you! yeah, I'm getting BFN and I'm 9dpo but I will prob test daily now till I get bfp or aunt flow...let me know how your test goes tomorrow wishing you the best!

DebbieDobs here. For some reason I am having huge difficulty signing in on laptop! Driving me insane. Just commenting so I can still get the updates on post. X

Hows everyone getting on.

I am still here no AF yet, due anytime 1st Feb - 5th Feb. no BFP however i took two ovulation test dont ask why, i was trying to aid my POAS Addiciton but these both showed positive. One yestersay afternoon and one this morning. what does this mean ive read lots of conflicting information online.

I do feel lke AF is coming but i just feel lke i am over anaylising everything.

Still here as well... i was so bloated yesterday --my stomach just felt so full and hard and heavy and i was uncomfy most the day. that is gone today thankfully.

I did stop at the $ store last night for tums (had bad heartburn) and picked up a few HPT but didn't use them yet. suppose i just don't want to see that negative line this month (when usually somehow that helps me just to accept it and move on).

i do have cramps again today-they aren't too bad but just feeling like i'm out and now just waiting for day 1. (though last night and this morning i felt queasy--but again that happens at times w/PMS too. so just trying to keep my head level and not hope too much)

Hi -- Im at about 10DPO I think--and AF i suppose is due anytime now--I usually get AF cramps a day or two ahead of time-i've had them pretty much since Sunday so thats a little different. Also though cramps they seem to be more centralized in mid stomach and more like a big bloat feeling. Trying to keep my head from saying thats a sign of pregnancy.

other than that i got a cold out of nowhere this past sunday--runny nose to the extreme that pretty much disapear by the next day.

my breast have felt tender/bigger/fuller this week but again everything can also just mean AF on her way.

this morning i have heartburn but im blaming my coffee. lol also felt a little queasy earlier but that came and went quick.

this is just the point where i start to hope to just be knocked down w/AF arriving--so just trying to hang in there. gets harder each month and i suppose im creeping up on calling it quits on actively trying. I put it in God's hands.

I really hope you get your BFP this month. Can I ask how long you have been TTC. I have been off BC since September 16 NTNP but only really TTC after Christmas so really and truly this is my first proper cycle.

I admire all the women on here who have been TTC for months/years.

It takes a very strong woman because our minds just go overdrive

Still here as well... i was so bloated yesterday --my stomach just felt so full and hard and heavy and i was uncomfy most the day. that is gone today thankfully.

I did stop at the $ store last night for tums (had bad heartburn) and picked up a few HPT but didn't use them yet. suppose i just don't want to see that negative line this month (when usually somehow that helps me just to accept it and move on).

i do have cramps again today-they aren't too bad but just feeling like i'm out and now just waiting for day 1. (though last night and this morning i felt queasy--but again that happens at times w/PMS too. so just trying to keep my head level and not hope too much)

Hang in there your not out yet. You kind of sound like me. Just fed up and either want my BFP or to start again.

I've had cramping and back ache all day. Back ache is consistent with AF but cramps not so much but I am Analysing everything 10 times over!

Positive OPKs DPO 10 and DPO 11 (today) but negative HPT over the last week.

we have been 'trying' for a few years---trying in quotes because it is on and off and just using OPK some months. I dont chart or temp or anything like that. my cycles aren't as regular as they once were (I'm 41) so it makes it harder. lol

I try to not be too down or upset when it doesn't happen because I know there are many women/couples struggling w/this more than I am.

What God wants will be :)

If i dont start tonight I will prob test tomorrow morning just to know -u know?

AF is due today I had brown tinted discharge this morning and usually AF shows in a couple hours but still not here currently 15 dpo

we have been 'trying' for a few years---trying in quotes because it is on and off and just using OPK some months. I dont chart or temp or anything like that. my cycles aren't as regular as they once were (I'm 41) so it makes it harder. lol

I try to not be too down or upset when it doesn't happen because I know there are many women/couples struggling w/this more than I am.

What God wants will be :)

If i dont start tonight I will prob test tomorrow morning just to know -u know?

I love your relaxed approach and that is definately the approach to have.

Hoping you get your BFP very soon xxx

AF is due today I had brown tinted discharge this morning and usually AF shows in a couple hours but still not here currently 15 dpo

Hoping she doesn't show! Have you tested yet?

My last cycle was 24days so if that was going to be the case this month I am one day late but I am sticking to my regular cycle and thinking AF should arrive Sunday.

My breast/nipples have been tingling for a few days hoping this is a sign as it is not something I usually notice. I have a lot of dull aches today hoping that's not AF x

My last cycle was 24days so if that was going to be the case this month I am one day late but I am sticking to my regular cycle and thinking AF should arrive Sunday.

My breast/nipples have been tingling for a few days hoping this is a sign as it is not something I usually notice. I have a lot of dull aches today hoping that's not AF x

I test the evening of 12 dpo and bfn on internet cheapie (not sure i fully trust the brand) The only thing i've had today is sharp pains on my right side which they confirmed is the side I O'd from

Have you tested yet?

I test the evening of 12 dpo and bfn on internet cheapie (not sure i fully trust the brand) The only thing i've had today is sharp pains on my right side which they confirmed is the side I O'd from

Have you tested yet?

I've been testing for like 5 days for what reason do not ask lol! I told myself I would not test with HPT today and I haven't (well done me) lol.

I want to wait until Sunday but will see if I can hold off.

I have two Superdrug test left x

I cave and just test. But as expected negative. Now that i test im sure af will start.

Good luck to you all.
May God bless u with miracles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back