Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

crystal69uk

Reaction score
Well here it goes, we have officially moved from our WTT TRS Surgery thread - Anyone in the Same Boat? .......into
Trying to Conceive at last......!!!!:happydance:

We are all recently fixed but we have had our ups and downs too......... but we are fighting the battle to achieve the "Dream" again!

Please feel free to post if you have similar experiences of Tubal Reversal Surgery and/or trying to conceive, we love to chat about experiences and TMI is a MUST for this thread, we can all relate.

Welcome, JoJo, Ready4onemore & Jasmine.

We have officially moved! :thumbup: I'm so happy to have you ladies here to chat with. It helps when others are going through the same situation as yourself. I'm finally getting a clear head again and I even took my puppy for a short walk to get some fresh air this morning. I'm truly hoping that one of us will get that BFP soon and maybe even before Christmas. Anyways, I guess I need to stock up on HPT's. I already have some O test strips and will try those on my next cycle. I'm thinking about getting some of that preseed lubrication and trying it out as well. It's supposed to give the lil swimmers an excellent environment to stay in while they wait on the egg. Well, I'm going to try to cook some today to get ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow, but I definitely will not overdo it. The hubby will do most of it while I sit back and instruct. :winkwink:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Oh and Ready, that is me on the Yahoo forum.

Happy Thanksgiving....we dont have this day within the UK, so I am deeply disapointed I cannot have some Turkey MMM, I am jealous!

Expecting 10 cm of snow tonight it looks like Narnia in my garden at the moment anyway, its so picturesque! I will post some pictures tomorrow x

My Persian Cat has come into season again!! she seems to be working along side me in cycles,she is a beautiful lilic grey colour, but she is coming in every month now...I think she needs a Tom NOW!...lol..I was thinking about her having kittens but I am selfish and want to come first..lmao Then again will I really want Kittens if I become pregnant, I will have to have a think about that one...

Thanks for coming over Jasmine and Ready, just waiting for others to join us including Jo Jo when she is able to post..xxx

Speak tomorrow ladies xxx

I'm here my gorgeous lovely ladies, been out on a beautiful long walk today along the river and then to the pub. The bar man looked at me gone out when I asked for two tea's? But its cold and like you Crystal we have been forcast real bad snow? It rained earlier before turning into real light snow but we have got all the weather warnings of it being real bad and all the gritters are out?

I really hope all 3 of you get your christmas :bfp: Warren wants to try now, but I can't! if that makes sense? I need to wait for a normal AF first so at least we can get the dates right. Not only that but I've now got a urine infection which feels quite nasty, even though its mild. All I seem too do is wee all the time lol and it hurts rather than burns and hurts my back.

On a brighter note, my wedding on june the 3rd 2011 is coming along lovely..... Its kept me sane doing all the organising and Warren has left me to it knowing that it keeps my mind off losing the babies.... I just tap him up for money when I need it lol, but we are lucky in the way that my wages are spare money and I really don't need to work to be comfortable.

Love to all of you and I'm really hoping and praying for all three of you to get your christmas BFP's and me lol! I'm gonna enjoy this crimbo having a few tipples with no guilt :thumbup: and try in the new year:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

Morning girls...well It looks like we are stuck in the house today.....All major roads around us are closed A1 North and South due to the weather....I am so pleased I ordered online my food shopping yesterday and it will get delivered this morning.

Pleased you joined us Jo and I dont blame Warren for wanting to get you back in the saddle...asap...I know you want to wait a month to feel good again and why dont you spoil yourself Jo..... you have been through a traumatic time, enjoy yourself over Christmas and New Year, you do whats best for you Jo, you could still end up preggers knowing you!:hugs:

We have with another 20 cm expected today intop of the 5 inches already :happydance:..xxx Brrrrrrrrr its freezing xx Hope you have a nice day everyone xx

The heavy snow forcast for Nottingham hasn't hit yet:happydance: but it is bitterly cold out today. I've got all the heating on and I'm still freezing lol. Been to the doctors this morning about all the back pain I'm getting and he's put me on some powerful painkillers, so I'm on here now feeling very high and happy lol. I wish we could fast forward yours and Ready's tww Crystal, I'm dying to know if you both caught the eggs? xxx

Hi Jo, I know I wish these 2 weeks would fast forward too!....Every twinge and slight pain...I am thinking ooooooo, I wonder what is happening!...Just another week to wait really as I can take an EPT 4 days before the witch is due......

I am just so hoping this is our month, I know we have BD at all the right times, and OPK was spot on as I O'd 2 days early which was a great fast forward for me....:shrug: so fingers crossed we have made our little bean......Just gotta stay positive really and see what happens.

Glad you are feeling better Jo, just be careful with the painkillers, especially if you have a glass of vino at the weekend, hope your back is feeling better soon xxxx

How's Jasmine doing? You resting up girl, hope so, you will be back to normal in no time, but dont rush things, you will be fine, accept the help and enjoy it while it lasts.

Ready, I bet your mind is working over time....how you feeling, any twinges or odd feelings yet, not sure if you are charting BBT etc...I know I am and its very interesting indeed.

Hope everyone has a lovely day and evening....Snow here is continuing to fall and my hubby thinks its because our Christmas will come early (BFP) he is as excited as I am....xxx

I'm definately not having a drink on these lol, they are only co-codamol but I'm flying on them and I'm pain free :thumbup: What day are you testing next week Crystal? I can't wait to see the results xxx

lol Dont blame you at all JO, as long as the painkillers are doing their job.... I keep thinking.... oh I will have a glass of wine, and then think Oh....better not just incase, although I was never this careful at the beginning of my other 2 pregnancies..probably because I didnt even know or even thought about it this early.....xx

I was thinking about 3/4 December but knowing me I may test earlier, its my Dad's Birthday on the 4th so it would be lovely if I could a BFP, its my Birthday 29th November so I might implant then...lol...I am living in hope and have my cycle off to a Tee, I am charting too so I know a sustained High temp is a good sign too.....Fingers crossed...xxxx Dont worry I will post on here either way with my news.......xxxxx

I'm temping too this time to check when I ovulate , as I can't use the tests because my hormones haven't gone yet. I did do a pregnancy test today and its not as blazing now so they are coming down at a fast rate. I can't wait til they go back to negative so I know where I am and know that if I do get pregnant again soon that its a new one and not the hormones from the miscarriage lingering. A glass of wine or two wouldn't hurt at this stage hunny cause the embryo doesn't get a drop of your blood yet, so treat yourself and have one:winkwink: I'd join you :winkwink:if I could but I think I'd be on my back if I did lol xxx

Hey ladies,

It is Thanksgiving here in the States. So I have been cooking all day. :wacko:

Crystal, yes I am charting but my temps are a little funny. I hope I did catch the egg. If not, I want to try the SMEP.

Jojo, glad you are doing well.

Hi Ready, sorry I havent a clue what SMEP is, please can you explain this?...Hope you caught that egg too!

I am hoping and praying...xxx Its my birthday weekend so I am definately gonna relax a little and have a little tipple with my DH, we cant go out much due to the weather anyway so I suppose staying in is the best option anyway....We went out for a nice walk yesterday and it was lovely walking in fresh snow and it looked magical.....it was lovely to get some fresh perspectives on the world and some fresh air.... walking was nice for a change as I drive every where even to the shops, I was early in bed last night so must have done me some good...lol
Not much happening in terms of symtoms, but for some strange reason for the last 2 cycles I have sneezed alot after Ovulation and its happening again now....Few twinges here and there, but still very early days...Fingers crossed xxx

Hope you are keeping well Jo Jo...If I can remember it took 2-4 weeks for the HcG to be out of my system after the loss, so if you are trying again, taking your temp is a brilliant idea for O-ving...Fingers crossed for you too, you may even beat us to it again..lol..knowing you... Mrs Fertile.....:happydance:Hope the wedding plans are going strong I only wish I had something additional to concentrate on, this 2WW is dragging....xxx

Jasmine, where are you girl?.....hope your taking rest and recovering well..xx

Take care everyone and I will pop in later...xxx

Hey ladies,

It is cold and raining here.

Crystal, the SMEP is sperm meets the egg plan. There is a group here that are doing it to. But it is you start at CD10 using and OPK and you BD from CD10 to CD17. You will BD everyday from CD10 until you get a + OPK after you get a + OPK you BD every other night. You can search the group here or google it and it may expalin a lot better. HTH

Jojo, have fun planning you wedding. I love weddings.

Jasmine, rest up girl next month you will be TTC with us.

Talk with you ladies later.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the introduction into SMEP Ready, I honestly hadnt heard of it, but to be fair thats kinda what I have done this month anyway and got lots of BD before O came....Like Jo said its always better to have the little spermies already there for the egg....:happydance:

4DPO today and feeling unusually content and happy, still having a few niggles here and then, but still early days.....Temps are doing great....I actually had a lie down after lunch today as I felt drained, so I am now awake and looking forward to a nice Saturday night in watching X Factor and spending time with the family..

Hope everyone is keeping well and I will check in again tomorrow...take care everyone.....just hope we dont get another 6 inches of snow tonight,,, we have had 12 already...xxxx

Well no more snow for us at the moment, but its freezing here. Kinda if wish it would snow and warm up a bit lol. My hormones are going down lovely now and I'm only getting faint lines now:happydance: and its only been a week so really happy about that.

Keeping everything crossed for you both and the signs are looking really good for you Crystal. Hope you are doing ok Jasmine and getting plenty of rest xxx

Crystal, fx for you.

Jojo, glad the Hcg seems to be leaving you system. So you can get back to ttc with us.

Jasmine, hope you are healing great.

AFM, my temps have been kind of all of the place. According to FF I "O" on the 2 days before I thought and I am on DPO 8. But the good thing is I did BD a few times and even the day FF said I ovulated. But Yesterday I had a temp dip and today it went back up. Does that mean anyting?:shrug:

Crystal, fx for you.

Jojo, glad the Hcg seems to be leaving you system. So you can get back to ttc with us.

Jasmine, hope you are healing great.

AFM, my temps have been kind of all of the place. According to FF I "O" on the 2 days before I thought and I am on DPO 8. But the good thing is I did BD a few times and even the day FF said I ovulated. But Yesterday I had a temp dip and today it went back up. Does that mean anyting?:shrug:

Temp dip could be implantation?....Are you getting any other symptoms, do you feel different at all?...Glad you got BD in time.....FF says I O'd on CD 14 due to my temps but I know I O'd on CD 13 so I would go with what you think about your body and use FF as a guide.....Really good that you had a temp dip though...Fingers crossed for you Ready xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->