tumble dryers?

Mine broke in November 2008 and I actually cried over it, I was so reliant on it :blush:

I have managed without one though as we just haven't had the money to buy a new one. I use our radiators to dry things but it does take ages and I've constantly got a backlog of washing because of it which annoys me so much. I have got a washing line but our dog pulled things off it so I found that I was rewashing things cos he'd get them dirty so gave up with that after about a month! I also don't like the stiffness clothes get when they've been dried on the line or a radiator.

I tend to do 1-2 washes a day, so that used to go into the dryer for about 2-3 hours depending on what it was.

I am so getting a new dryer before this baby arrives!

if mine broke it would be like losing a electric family member:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

At the mo I use the tumble about 3-4 times a week, and we have a clothes horse in the spare bedroom too, I mainly use that for Lylah's cloth nappy outers
xx

At the mo I use the tumble about 3-4 times a week, and we have a clothes horse in the spare bedroom too, I mainly use that for Lylah's cloth nappy outers
xx

i am defo getting some clothes horses :thumbup:

We have one, mainly because it is too humid here to dry clothes outside, it just keeps them damp and makes them smelly when put outside.

Use it every time we do a load. I'm sure our electric would be 20 bucks cheaper a month if we didn't have to. I miss drying clothes outside on the line.

Indoor clothes horses are out of the question because I'd come home to a pile of clothes with a couple of cats in the middle lol.

I dont have one because there is not realy space in the kitchen for one. There is only me and OH so we just use the line or the clothes horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->