tummy is gurgling and have a little bit of pain?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
getting scared now we have told the family and they are all happy!

Is that normal?
x

Yep, most people will get cramps, expecially in early days. You dont need to get concerned unless you get really bad cramps and a blood.

ok thank you!
I am just so panicky! so many of my friends have misscarried in the early stages i feel like i shouldnt get excited in case but i cant help it.
xx

Stretching pains are all part and parcel of early pregnancy hun :) As long as there's no bleeding, all should be well. As for the gurgling.. get ready for the copious amounts of wind your pregnancy will generate in your belly :rofl: I've been so burpy and farty it's embarassing :blush:
Try not to worry hun :hugs:

I had horrible and frequent cramping all through the very first weeks of my pregnancy and it wasn't until about two weeks ago that they subsided. Everyone says it isn't normal for people to cramp that MUCH but my baby is just fine. Stay relaxed and don't worry about it. Your bean is happy and healthy in your tum! ;)

yea thats it.... a stretching sensation along my sides!!!! Why my sides tho?
and yea it does feel like trapped wind!
JOY!
This bubba is causing my grief already lol i cant stay awake!!
x

yeah i had strectching sensation too, everytime i went from lying down to sitting up it felt like i had done too many sit ups!! that only lasted a day, then when i would normally be due on i have a little cramping then but nothing major, its def part of being pregnant!!!

Hello ladies....
Sure glad I found this thread with this question mrsq2b... I was just about to ask the same thing

As for the gas thingy Mynx.... that was my next question...:rofl::rofl:....it's soooo embarrassing:blush:

:rofl: Gotta love the gas! It's unbelievable how much pain trapped wind can generate. And where in your body too! Sometimes I get the pains up into my chest area (weird!) I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and have always been prone to wind (tee hee) but this is just gettin daft to the point of not being funny anymore! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->