Tummy Line

I noticed mine I think at by 12 weeks, the line has now appeared above my belly button. There is nothing to worry about so no need to point it out to midwife :lol:

I dont have one yet lol, but i was talking to my sister and other family members and the trend seems to be (in my family anyways) that they get them when carrying boys but not girls , maybe coincidence . I had one with my boys xx will have to wait and see what happens with this baby xx

Thanks all, glad I am not the only one that has it so early in pregnancy! It is faint at the moment, I will be happy if it stays faint lol but I guess it will go darker.

i have a faint line from my belly button up, maybe theres one below but i cant see lol il ask OH later on :blush:

Mines getting darker!! i feel such a weirdo that im not even 13 weeks lol and i seriously look like someones drew a line down my tummy with a peice of charcoal!! lmao it goes down from belly button right to my pubic bone! lol oh gosh!! i shall have to take a photo! comon girls take a photo and upload.. let me compare haha! (im not even in second tri yet!) xxx

Well i already have a faint one at 14+5 but i did have a very dark one last time but that was 6 years ago so i think that is why it is showing for me already.

Interestingly, i had a boy last time...

Aww how sad, no tummy line for me yet, sigh,

I don't have an actual line. I have a line of hair though :blush: But it's not my actual skin changed colour, is just hair xx

ee i think im just strange! lol mines my actual skin colour, i never had it before pregnant! its strange how people are saying its with carrying a boy as i keep thinking our baby is a girl lol! mind i dont have a clue its just i only ever saw us with girls haha (but im happy eitherway aslong as its happy and healthy) xxx

I've had a line for weeks now, it definately appeared before 19 weeks! Mine isnt all that dark and it's not made up of hair, it's a line in the skin rather than a line of hair, altho my belly has become "fluffier" with light fine hairs :rofl:

Edited to Add : Oh and I'm carrying a girl :)

I have a very faint line now, but I'm really fair skinned, otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't see a thing. My mom she always got a dark line, so I'm guessing mine will get much darker as I get further along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->