Tummy Pains

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by rachyh1990, Aug 19, 2009.

1. rachyh1990

rachyh1990 Proud Mummy to Maddie :D

I have been having tummy pains for a couple of days now, they are just above my pubic bone and are quite painful (not so painful that im in tears) but just a very constant and uncomfortable sort of pain. I have also been getting alot of discharge? anybody else had this or know what it could be?

also any tips on how to ease the pain would be good xxxx

2. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

Hi

Could be an awful lot of different things really... I doubt it is anything to really worry about (as in it is a pain, but not to stress over it - if that makes sense :hugs: ), BUT (regardless) the only thing to do is go and see your GP and get it checked out :hugs:

Get an emergency appointment and get it looked at.

Hope that you get it resolved (and a lot more comfortable) VERY soon :hugs:

Edited to add: have you tried taking a paracetamol (normally just one gets rid of any niggles) - will hopefully help...

QT

3. samzi

samzi mummy to issy,alice&luke

not sure hun but i just got the worse pain ever down there when i sneezed just now. ouch!!

4. Mariposa

Mariposa Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

I know some pain is normal. It's your ligaments stretching and getting ready for carrying a baby. I don't think its anything to worry about. I have also had a few twinges.