Tummy time?!

me too, lilly hated being on her stomach but on the flipside lucas doesnt seem to mind so much - guess it just depends on the baby

Liam is the same, put him on his tummy and within a minute he is crying away, put him on his back on his play gym and he is happy to lie there looking up at the toys, last week he was kicking up at the toys for the first time but this week he's not !!

I am really glad someone put a thread on about this!

Tristan is exactly the same and he is six and a half months! He hates tummy time, although now he is able to roll over, he just, almost immediately, rolls off his tummy when placed on it! He has quite strong legs and neck and can pretty much sit up unaided but as for rolling on to his tummy - forget it!

xxx

Kathryn was the same, she hated it until she was rolling over all the time. She loves getting up on her hands and knees now and pulling herself along the floor with her arms. I was getting concerned that her arms weren't strong enough cause she would never get up on them, but 2 weeks ago she did it and hasn't stopped since (oh man I'm never going to be able to get on here when she starts crawling).

I am really glad someone put a thread on about this!

Tristan is exactly the same and he is six and a half months! He hates tummy time, although now he is able to roll over, he just, almost immediately, rolls off his tummy when placed on it! He has quite strong legs and neck and can pretty much sit up unaided but as for rolling on to his tummy - forget it!

xxx

Haha Kathyn is the oposite, now she refuses to be on her back, changing time is such a nightmare cause the second I put her on her back she flips over :dohh:

I'm glad this thread is here...Becky HATES tummy time too and I was getting worried!!! I'm not now it sounds normal!!! she just screams until we pick her up too!!!

I tried a Million times with Finnley and he hated it with a passion !!.

And he never did crawl just jumped straight in to walking, I guess he just didnt like it (Allthow he did walk quiet early at 11 months :))

Thanks girls! Feel a lot better about it. I've decided not to try her on her tummy now. She's happy enough in her chair or on her back on her mat. She's kicking/batting and grasping at her toys so I'm sure she'll be fine! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->