Tummy tugging feeling, backache, leg and butt cheek pain ;)

Mamabear123

Reaction score
Ok ladies i need some input....
I am 6 days past ovulation and weve been trying for baby #3 for 3 months now and im hopeing im not going crazy. Its hard to pay attention to our body but lately ive noticed a pain in both butt cheeks and it seems like its going down the back of my legs. I also have a tugging feeling in my lower stomache and pain in my back. I haven't had implantation bleeding yet but with my 1st i never had that. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this and if it means something. I should have my period in 9 days but praying i dont hehehe :cloud9:

When i fell pg with my son, just literally days before i got my faint positive i had real low back ache which was omg never felt anything like it & it went through my bum cheeks & down my legs, it was awful, had it for about a week then it went.. Hope its a good sign for you, i got my faint positive on 8dpo i think it worked out.. X

Thank you so much for commenting! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I am HOPEING this cycle is it! I wNt to test so bad but i better wait! Ugh and today i woke up with a wierd itch in my throat and a stuffy nose ��

At 6dpo the implanting process if now is really early & it'll be a good 3-4 days before a positive, im terrible for poas lol! But dont be disheartened if you dont get a positive at 8-9dpo as the implanting process can take anywhere from 6-12dsys ;)

I had a similar situation just days ago. Aug 31 which was 7DPO for me. I had a pinch near the right side of uterus and then a back ache on the right for a couple minutes and then my right butt cheek when completely numb for hours. The next morning nothing I was fine.

I have not tested at all yet.

Hm I am experiencing some sharp pains a little above the butt cheek in what I call my "butt dimple" basically right above butt cheek. Also feeling random tuggings but it's not painful. Hope you guys test and get BFP. I'm testing this weekend.

Aw ladies it's nice to know that im not alone through this. I tested with 2 clear blue tests yesterday morning and this morning and got very faint lines but im not sure if its evap lines or possitive lines lol... im hopefully gonna wait awhile longer to test again. Baby dust to all!!! Hope all you ladies have a good out come!!! Keep us posted and ill do the same ;)

Thanks claireybell for all the input. Ive had the "runs" today sorry TMI lol i read that a sign is constipation but i dont have that. I still have pain in my back and still have a wierd feeling in my tummy so i dont know :wacko: Trying to think possible!

Thanks claireybell for all the input. Ive had the "runs" today sorry TMI lol i read that a sign is constipation but i dont have that. I still have pain in my back and still have a wierd feeling in my tummy so i dont know :wacko: Trying to think possible!

Lol never tmi ha ha! I had pebbley weird poop when i found out & bever got constipated, i think thats related to Iron supplements if your irons low, it can go either way.. Blue tests are known for evaps but i had a ckear light positive with one of mine, anychance you can upload piccy & we can disect it? Lol.. I fOund Superdrugs own pink tests 4day early ones quite good aswell X

Yes im gonna upload a pic in a minute. There barely noticable but i can see a blue line. This morning i had a bad nausea spell almost got sick lol.... i am REALLY hopeing this will end possitive im gonna scream if my monthly comes!! ;)

Yes im gonna upload a pic in a minute. There barely noticable but i can see a blue line. This morning i had a bad nausea spell almost got sick lol.... i am REALLY hopeing this will end possitive im gonna scream if my monthly comes!! ;)

How many dpo are you now mamabear?

Im 8dpo. Hubby threw the tests out :/

I tested again with a cheap one and got negative so i don't know :(

Im 8dpo. Hubby threw the tests out :/

I tested again with a cheap one and got negative so i don't know :(

Cheapies arent too sensitive & 8dpo is quite early still, you may still have to if implanted yet, wish i was in the tww.. Not peeing on a stick is boring Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"