Tums and heartburn

Maple_Fairy

Reaction score
Starting to get heartburn more frequently. I’ve read that Tums can be quite good but then at the same time not sure if these are ok when pregnant... has anyone else had these or their Midwife said they’re ok to have? Xx

Yes, I survived off them when pregnant. :haha:

With my first prego I had killer heart but this time so far no heart burn but I'm in the UK and Dr prescribed gaviscone worked a treat bit naughty I used to just swig it out the bottle, my son's dad had heart burn too and hated the liquid but like the tabs, if we fell out I used to get the liquid so he couldn't have any x

Tums were a godsend when I was pregnant with DD1. Used to carry a box around in my hand bag

My midwife back then said they are ok to have when pregnant

Thanks guys! I went to Boots pharmacy and they didn’t have Tums which was a bit disappointing as they look like the nicer choice! So I ended up getting Peppermint Gaviscon tablets! They don’t sound very nice, but will give those a go when I’m next suffering!

Anyone else tried the Peppermint Gaviscon? Says they are ok to use in Pregnancy!

I’m only 10 weeks and she asked if i wanted them because I was pregnant... didn’t realise I looked so pregnant already!! Haha...
Think it’s mainly bloat though!! Never mind!!

Superdrug do a own brand pack of 90 exactly like tums im using them for this preg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->