Here's the story, sorry if I ramble but cannot focus properly: Last sunday at 6wks 1day I saw brown discharge, more monday and tuesday and sorry tmi but passed clear stretchy mucous that had dark blood also. I had a scan on wednesday where she saw sac and yolk only made me 4-5weeks-told me I may have dates wrong (know I haven't though). They took my blood for my hormone levels which were 670. Following the scan and ever since I have had bright red blood when I wipe and tmi one more incident last night of the clear strechy brown stuff. Been back for bloods today to compare to 48hours ago I was stunned to hear my levels had RISEN to 825-although still not high enough. I have now been asked to wait until a weeks time (Friday) to have another scan. The nurse told me she didn't expect a positive outcome. I don't feel I can wait another week, it has been nearly a week already, I don't even know what they are waiting to see? My DH and I have a 13 and 7 year old that I am struggling to hide this from as would not want to upset them as not yet aware of pregnancy either. I do not know what I am entitled to ask for or if I can question the decision that has been made. I am waiting for the inevitible to happen but how much longer? The nurse said the clear stretchy mucous was probably parts of the sac? Are they not able to offer me any medical intervention due to the rise in hormone levels. I would just like to know my options if any.....? Feel so awful even felt sick for first time this morning so having symptoms now despite a failing pregnancy. Does anyone have anything they can offer in terms of knowledge or similar experience, I do not know where to turn at present. If anyone can help then thanks in advance.