• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Turmoil, please help?

izzywizzy

Reaction score
Here's the story, sorry if I ramble but cannot focus properly:

Last sunday at 6wks 1day I saw brown discharge, more monday and tuesday and sorry tmi but passed clear stretchy mucous that had dark blood also. I had a scan on wednesday where she saw sac and yolk only made me 4-5weeks-told me I may have dates wrong (know I haven't though). They took my blood for my hormone levels which were 670. Following the scan and ever since I have had bright red blood when I wipe and tmi one more incident last night of the clear strechy brown stuff.

Been back for bloods today to compare to 48hours ago I was stunned to hear my levels had RISEN to 825-although still not high enough. I have now been asked to wait until a weeks time (Friday) to have another scan. The nurse told me she didn't expect a positive outcome. I don't feel I can wait another week, it has been nearly a week already, I don't even know what they are waiting to see? My DH and I have a 13 and 7 year old that I am struggling to hide this from as would not want to upset them as not yet aware of pregnancy either.

I do not know what I am entitled to ask for or if I can question the decision that has been made. I am waiting for the inevitible to happen but how much longer? The nurse said the clear stretchy mucous was probably parts of the sac? Are they not able to offer me any medical intervention due to the rise in hormone levels. I would just like to know my options if any.....? Feel so awful :cry: even felt sick for first time this morning so having symptoms now despite a failing pregnancy.

Does anyone have anything they can offer in terms of knowledge or similar experience, I do not know where to turn at present. If anyone can help then thanks in advance.

I'm afraid I don't have advice but I didn't want to read and run. :hugs:

So sorry this is happening to you.

:hugs: so sorry ur going through this. although i have read similar posts on here that have had positive outcomes and some from women that have bled all the way through pregnancy. Lets hope ur rising Hcg levels are showing everything's ok. fingers crossed for you xx

ditto to the above posts - i don't have any advice about what you can ask for etc but sorry to hear this xx

well hun there just waiting to see if anything does apear, they wouldnt want to get things wrong i know its really hard when u think uv lost when its still there i hope things are ok with you watever happens so sorry ur in this siuation x

well hun there just waiting to see if anything does apear, they wouldnt want to get things wrong i know its really hard when u think uv lost when its still there i hope things are ok with you watever happens so sorry ur in this siuation x

Thank you. Think I will call them back today see if they can bring the scan forward a few days, they should be able to tell if it was the sac that I passed-sorry tmi. Still bleeding today it seems like a period. No clots, lining etc, so awful not knowing if this is the miscarriage now..or not. Just want to feel normal again. Was on the verge of a panic attack last night, I looked at my appointment card that the nurse gave me on wednesday and she had stuck another patient's hospital details on the back of it!

Sorry to read this, I sincerely hope everything turns out ok for you hun xx

I think the main thing to try and do is stay clam (although not easy I know) I can only speak from my experiance and that was with my son 3 n a half years ago I bleed all the way through like normal period I had implantation bleeding (i thought it was just a weird 1 day period) that was like clear jelly with bits of blood in it then I had 2 normal periods went for a random medical and round out I was pg went for a dating scan to find out I was well and truly 14weeks gone I had a normal period once sometimes twice a month until 6/7 months I was told by different drs and people it was going to be a lose but it wasn't I'm 6 weeks pg now and have had no bleeding so I think it just happens just and keep ya chin up hope for the best xxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the main thing to try and do is stay clam (although not easy I know) I can only speak from my experiance and that was with my son 3 n a half years ago I bleed all the way through like normal period I had implantation bleeding (i thought it was just a weird 1 day period) that was like clear jelly with bits of blood in it then I had 2 normal periods went for a random medical and round out I was pg went for a dating scan to find out I was well and truly 14weeks gone I had a normal period once sometimes twice a month until 6/7 months I was told by different drs and people it was going to be a lose but it wasn't I'm 6 weeks pg now and have had no bleeding so I think it just happens just and keep ya chin up hope for the best xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi babyhearts, thank you for sharing your experience, bet that was a very difficult pregnancy for you. This does seem like a period now but no clots or lining as yet. if it wasn't for the low hormone levels i could almotst think things were ok but I dont think that's the case.
I rang epu this morning, they have brought my next scan forward to wednesday and they are having the consultant check my case this afternoon as although they could see sac & yolk in my womb they are still pondering over eptopic??? apparently due to the slow rising hormone levels. Nurse said they have to scan me again to confirm no progression before giving me any medical intervention. Feeling a bit better today. Im not in any pain and hardly any blood today.

Hope your current pregnancy is a healthy and happy one for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"