Turned into a hermit lol

snettyb

Reaction score
Anyone else making any excuse possible not to go out of the house or very far away from home?

I'm a proper hermit lately, i will only go as far as the school and shops which are really close by. I have to be dragged kicking and screaming to go anywhere else lol Not only do i wanna saty in my house but i hardly come out my bedroom, its terrible. I do recall being somewhat of a home body when pg with DS too, strange xx

Im not going very far now, i dont really like being out and ust wanna be home when i am

i think it some sort of return to the nest kinda thing. If you think animals sit on their nests before birth and we spending the last 4 weeks nesting, makes sense for us to want to be close to home

Yes me too! I really can't be bothered doing too much at all. Hardly go out and then moan like hell at OH because I am bored! Not that I would go out admittedly even if he asked. I am only working a 3 day week so no excuse for it really! HArdly even see my mates either!

Me!
I don't want to be far from home at all,in fact stay in as much as poss and only venture out if emergency :)

ive been in 4 days in a row now lol, though im going out today for maybe an hour... just to show my face lol

Phew i'm pleased its not just me then. I sometimes get in a little bit of a panic when i feel i'm too far away from home as well, like my heart will race and i feel like i HAVE to go home NOW!! Its so strange. My family and friends live 2 towns away (about 25 min drive) and i won't even drive up there now xx

I feel really bad because i just HAVE NOT got the energy to go out and DO things any more! i force myself to do the foodshopping because if i left it to dp then we'de be living off biscuits and random items like rice pudding and tin tomatoes. But thats about it - i am sooooooooo lazy lately its unreal!!!

ugggh... going out... that involves finding clothing that actually fits, making myself presentable, sitting in the car during traffic panicking because im afraid i might have to pee and not be able to get off the highway, finding the nearest bathroom when i arrive at my destination to ensure i wont wet myself in public, doing whatever we went out to do WITH multiple potty breaks... phew! its quite the escapade... so yea, i would much prefer to stay home or just go to a close friends house where i dont have to dress up or worry about not being able to use the bathroom... lol
BUT, i am going putt putt golphing today and then to a bbq, so i am going to be plumb tuckered out when i get home tonight!

i was the same with my 1st 2 pregnancy's i must admit. PS2 addicted and only went as far as the local town (5 mins away) didnt help tho, with the 1st my waters went in HMV and labour pains started in tesco with my 2nd lol so am a bit more confident this time round tho i wont drive anywhere and the bus gives me backache xx

I've only really been to the local shops the last two weeks or so.

i dont go out either. I feel fat and i have no clothes that fit.. well i have clothes but the tracksuit variety and thats not really me..but hey its comfortable. I only go out if its absolutely neccessary,lol x

I was exactly the same, always making excuses not to see my friends and stuff and thats really not like me! I was so clingy to my partner, especially towards the end..also not like me!

I can barely force myself to take the dog out for a walk, let alone going out anywhere in the car. I did go along with my mom yesterday when she went out clothes and food shopping.....I ended up taking her keys and waiting in the car by half way through. I felt like I was going to collapse I was so tired and had achy back and legs.

another hermit here. i stay at home when i can. work takes me away but i'm glad it's only a few steps away from where i'm staying. can't be bothered to go out much. but OH likes to pull me out of the house when he can. and he so sweetly makes sure i'm comfy and non stressed the whole time away that i don't have the heart to refuse him.

I've just realised its been a whole week since i have drove my car!! Thats how bad of a hermit i have become LOL xx

Oh god yes Im like this EVERYDAY just lately, I don't want to leave the house unless I really really have to, ppl keep bothering me to go out and I'm like nooooooooo have things to do, I still feel like theres so much more I need to accomplish before he gets here and I'm not ready to put down my tools yet!! Plus just having the comforts of home makes me feel happier if I was to go into labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->