Turning a breech baby

pixeldust

Reaction score
How can I encourage my boy to go head down? He thinks my bladder and cervix are bloody trampolines and it's driving me up the wall! Never had this with number one... Any suggestions?

Sitting up right helps, on all 4s n rocking side to side, annoying the top of your bump wiv something cold - apparently hehe

Think it's things like being on your hands & knees, bouncing on a ball etc. However, at this stage the babies have so much room then they will probably just flip back round......! X

Ooo thanks for this thread. My baby is breech too -.- hopefully soon as they move before getting engaged!

Mine is the same, I never feel any kicks higher up and Im worried because he seems to just like it when hes feet down on my bladder etc..

Hope it doesnt turn into a problem i really dont want a breech baby/cesarean x

My bub is all about kicking my bladder/cervix too. The highest the kicks have ever got is just below my belly button but they are far and few between! You do realise when they turn were going to be like buuuubbbssss stop playing my ribs like a xylophone! I love the catch 22 situations in pregnancy haha xx

my friend is 31 weeks gone and her baby still hasn't turnd around but her midwife doesn't seem worried. has told her if by her next visit she's still breech will talk about options to move her round. My friend on the otherhand is trying to do everything she can to move her now. Not working though :(.

I don't mind if he ends up breech, I'm having a section anyway, it's purely because it's SO annoying having the constant kicks on my bladder and cervix :) He spends most of his time breech at the moment... grrrr.

I've heard of people going onto their hands and knees and scrubbing the floors as the movements you use are supposed to be good for turning baby. When I was having DD I was told to go onto all 4s to see if that helped but I had terrible pelvic pain so that wasn't happening. I did it as often as possible but DD wasn't got turning lol.

I didn't think it mattered until they were bigger, like nearer 35 weeks??? My little guy seems to like low kicks or flips back into transverse side kicks. I won't worry about it unless my midwife is. Plus, I have a major c-section phobia. :(

I didn't think it mattered until they were bigger, like nearer 35 weeks??? My little guy seems to like low kicks or flips back into transverse side kicks. I won't worry about it unless my midwife is. Plus, I have a major c-section phobia. :(

It matters if every kick makes me nearly wet myself! Like I said, I don't care if he ends up breech, he's coming out through a babyectomy anyway, so it doesn't make a difference. It's purely a comfort thing for me.

https://www.spinningbabies.com has all of the info for turning your baby and for posture tips for optimal positioning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->