• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tuttos, Large Itti's & bumgenius V4

Midsomer

First time mum to Amelia
Reaction score
The time has come, my daughter is toilet trained and I now have to (at my husbands insistence) sell my collection. So here are the first lot, I have loads more.

They are all in extremely good condition as they were all bought from new, I didn't realise till now how sad I would be to let them go. But they have served me well and need a new bum to love.

Tutto's - £12 each including fees and postage
Ittis' (Large SIO) - £9.50 each including fees and postage
Bumgenius - £ 11 each including fees and postage

I also have loads of little lamb bamboo booster inserts 50p each (some never used), and little lamb washable fleecy liners 25p each.

https://www.facebook.com/midsomerdream/media_set?set=a.10153454144810593.1073741840.810810592&type=1

The time has come, my daughter is toilet trained and I now have to (at my husbands insistence) sell my collection. So here are the first lot, I have loads more.

They are all in extremely good condition as they were all bought from new, I didn't realise till now how sad I would be to let them go. But they have served me well and need a new bum to love.

Tutto's - £13 each including fees and postage
Ittis' (Large SIO) - £11 each including fees and postage
Bumgenius - £ 12 each including fees and postage

I also have loads of little lamb bamboo booster inserts £1 each (some never used), and little lamb washable fleecy liners 40p each.

https://www.facebook.com/midsomerdream/media_set?set=a.10153454144810593.1073741840.810810592&type=1

Are any of these still available and would you post to Australia? (Ill pay post of course)

I'll be in touch at the end of the month when I'm paid ;) Lol. Do you have any of the LL boosters and liners left?

Hey I'm not on fb but would love to see a pic could you add it on here if poss or I can on you my email if not? Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"