• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

tv recommendations

Hieveryone

Reaction score
Hi what does everyone like to watch on tv / what films / movies do you recommend. I am so out of touch. I am in the uk. I have on demand access but not sky or anything. Would consider getting net flicks if I though I'd watch it. My OH is always watching stuff I'm not bothered about and now have broadband that is good enough for both of us to watch stuff at last. I liKe lighthearted stuff mainly or uplifting stuff and health programmes and parenting programmes. Any suggestions?

Incredibles 2 (2018) - 9/10

Fantastic fun and entertaining throughout with fast paced action scenes, plenty of jokes, and superbly stylish animation.

The story is good, although it could have been better, but it manages to deal with its modern issues well and in a relevant way.

Great range of characters and plenty of memorable moments, overall a very enjoyable film.

The Foreigner
Really good. Never seen Jackie Chan in something so gritty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"