TV storylines freaking me out

Hayles

Reaction score
Hi ladies..

I am 30 weeks pregnant and while I'm relieved to nearly be at the finishing line I'm still incredibly anxious that anything can happen at anytime.. Soaps on tv are really not helping, I don't watch them but other people do and I'm aware there was a storyline on eastenders and one on holly oaks coming up regarding babies and death and omg I can't even bring myself to even say or think about it!! I understand that they are raising awareness and everything and I respect that but as I suffer with anxiety and have done so well to keep my sanity I have to avoid any depressing topics or I will be a nervous wreck.
I have to hide subjects on Facebook that are upsetting or I will obsess that it will happen... Maybe I'm crazy.. Does anyone else relate?

Many on here will relate, my husband calls it looking for the "number 23..." looking for a pattern that means something will go wrong.... I do it a lot, my little boy Andrew has just been born, but my first son would have turned 10 this year, so i was convinced something would go wrong.... No idea why 10 would be different to lets say 5, when i was last pregnant.... Or that a soap would predict something catastrophic in my life.... Just try to relax and enjoy the rest of the time you have growing that baby xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->