Twags 2018 Christmas Journal

Twag

Mummy to Elliot & Izzy <3
Reaction score
My journal for ALL things Christmassy :cold::xmas1::xmas2::xmas3::xmas4::xmas5::xmas6::xmas7::xmas8::xmas9::xmas10::xmas11::xmas12::xmas13::xmas14::xmas15::xmas16::xmas17::xmas18::xmas19::xmas20::xmas21::xmas22::xmas23:

I am SO excited for Christmas this year :happydance:

So I have my Christmas App all up & ready to starting listing :thumbup:

I have a little stash in my bottom drawer of stocking items so far -

- 2 x scratch off picture sets
- 2 x name your awesome books
- peppa pig purse

and my Mum has just won ebay for Izzy for Christmas a vintage Tiny Tears doll it is in immaculate condition and I am SO excited for her to have it as I had one and loved it

So this year I am trying to not go overboard so this is my plan:

Both - Christmas Eve box inc. hot chocolate, choc santa or something similar, pj's

then I plan on:

Something they want
Something they need
Something to wear
Something to read

1 Santa gift

oh & stocking's

OMG going to be so hard though :wacko: but they get SO MUCH stuff it is crazy!!

That's a great idea! Mine get far too much too. Feels like the house is just full of toys they don't even play with!

I love the idea of something they want, need, read, wear. We try to live as low waste as possible but when Christmas time comes I go crazy!.

Good for you for sticking too it!!

Okay so this page is my list for the kids and I will keep updating as & when:

Elliot:

Something he wants - Commando Elite Force Set

Something he needs - New Micro Scooter

Something to wear - Boden Coat/Boden Trousers/Boden Boots and 2 tops all camo pattern :thumbup:

Something to read - Personalised Mug :thumbup: & Placemat

Santa Gift (depends on what he asks Santa for!) - Commando Elite Force Set

Stocking fillers:
- You are Awesome book :thumbup:
- Scratch Pictures :thumbup:
- Stretch Armstrong :thumbup:
- Minions :thumbup:
- Camoflage socks :thumbup:
- Camoflage gloves
- sweets :thumbup:

Izzy

Something she wants - Dolls Pram

Something she needs - Personalised Mug :thumbup: Personalised Mat & Unicorn Bedroom stuff :thumbup:

Something to wear - Disney Alice in Wonderland Dress :thumbup:, Mini Boden Glitter boots :thumbup: & Mini Boden Unicorn Dress :thumbup:

Something to read - Little Miss Book Collection (The Book People)

Santa Gift (based on what she asks Santa for) - Our Generation Unicorn PJ outfit, Our Generation Ballet outfit & Barbie

Stocking fillers:
- Isabella is Awesome Book :thumbup:
- Scratch pictures :thumbup:
- Peppa Pig Purse :thumbup:
- Unicorn bag (asda) :thumbup:
- Unicorn hair clips :thumbup:
- Unicorn rubbers :thumbup:
- Unicorn Gloves
- Sweets :thumbup:

:thumbup: = already purchased

Last edited:
Great lists so far. I'm also planning on doing the want/need/read/wear thing. I don't mind getting a couple of extra little things, but don't want so much stuff in the house.

We just booked with our friends to go to Kew Gardens Christmas Lights on the 22nd December I AM SO EXICTED :haha:

Sorry I have been rubbish at keeping up with this :dohh: seriously can it just be December already I want decorations and mince pies etc :haha:

So I have managed to get quite a few bits for Christmas already :thumbup: (updated the list above) and I have lists and spreadsheets galore :haha:

I am looking forward to doing more with the Elves this year :happydance:

We have booked to go see Santa on 2nd December at Birdworld and going for a family Christmas lunch on 8th in Swindon (DH side of the family we have never met :dohh:)

Sorry I haven't updated in ages hard to get fully into Christmas before Izzy's birthday but now that is done 110% CHRISTMAS :happydance:

So this Friday I am ordering all the remaining presents I need to get :thumbup: then all presents are purchased :)

DH got me a Surface Pro 4 laptop/tablet for Christmas I have it early and it is great I just need to get a case & a keyboard so I will be getting those too

I have also decided to do my wrapping in brown paper this year as it is recyclable :)
Both children have made Christmas cards at school so we have packs of those coming they are very cute

I cannot wait to put the decorations up :happydance:

So I have now completed all my Christmas shopping I just need to get a few bits for the dog walker as gifts and potentially MIL & FIL a little something but will see!

I also need to get some Christmas cards :thumbup:

Eugh why is it when you think you have done all your shopping more pops up - so totally forgot about Teachers gifts :dohh:

Also anyone else's child completely lost the plot :dohh: :grr: since 1st December Elliot has been unbelievable and NOTHING is working to calm him & his behaviour down he is so wound up by Christmas it is coming out as misbehaving but I know deep down he doesn't want too OMG it is incredibly hard work :yawn: :(

Elliot's Nativity play is this afternoon I am very excited about watching him :cloud9: he is a star and I sew tinsel onto his costume (OMG so hard to sew tinsel :haha:)

Then Sunday we are going to a Reindeer Rave quite a few of his friends from school are going too so should be fun (and crazy)

I am planning on making a start on my Christmas wrapping on Saturday night whilst watching Strictly Final and having some Baileys :haha:

Christmas seems to have come around incredibly quickly and I do not feel ready!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->