Tweakers please? 8dpo frer with 2nd line? (UPDATED BFP) Trying for a rainbow baby.

Thank you thank you thank you all its such a beautiful line. It fills me with such happiness and hope. I will do a frer on Monday and depending on that a digi thank you all soooooo much thanks for the tweak. Thanks xxxx

Yay!!!

BTW, does the label under your screenname mean that you're currently rocking out to Everlong by the Foo Fighters? If so, AWESOME. Such a stirring song to listen to (esp the acoustic version) and to play!

It sure does, The acoustic is the last song on the album :D I constantly skip to it in my car -perfect driving music. It resonates with me in so many ways.

Here's todays FRER :happydance::cloud9::hugs:

I don't get why I lose so much colour when I upload but it's very clear and pink. Amazing progression. Thank you ALL for going through this with me, you've all been so lovely xxxxx

Attachments

• my mistake THIS in 9dpo! wow..jpg
    my mistake THIS in 9dpo! wow..jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 29
Yay looks great! And regarding the song, I can totally see the lyric "Hello, I've waited here for you...everlong." fitting the moment when that BFP shows up. Gives me chills!

Embarrassing admission, when I got my first very faint squinty line with this baby and I thought it wasn't getting darker, or was even going away, I put on This Woman's Work by Kate Bush and got all weepy at the "I know you've got a little life in you yet, I know you have a lot of strength left..." part.

:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"