• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tweaking tutorial?

Millhaven

Cautiously expecting #02
Reaction score
So, how do you tweak a HPT? :)

I have Photoshop.

I don't use Photoshop I use pixlr so easy to use :) sorry can't be much help hun xx

Ah, I have that app too. :) How do you tweak using it? :)

Oh so sorry for late reply click on app (this is if you haven't already figured it out lol) click on photos then chose what photo you want, then at the bottom it has like a star wand thing click that and it will come up with choices xx

Oh so sorry for late reply click on app (this is if you haven't already figured it out lol) click on photos then chose what photo you want, then at the bottom it has like a star wand thing click that and it will come up with choices xx

Thank you. :flower:

Your welcome hunni :flower: xx

Photoshop works much better for me but I’m usually snapping on my phone.

Open in PS
Make a levels adjustment layer (or you can just adjust the original with levels and not make a new layer...kind of hard to say what I’d do exactly as I haven’t seen your original just what I do)
Use the sliders in levels to play with the lights and darks. I would usually slide my middle one to the left to bring down midtones/fill light and slide the left ove towards the right...darkening your blacks (which would darken a faint test line)

You can also play with color using hue/saturation > drop down to reds > bump up your saturation. You can also negate the image to invert

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"