Twilight Lovers? <3<3

Another good series is the Hunger Games and a book I loved more than twilight (its a series but only the first one is out) is called Firelight by Sophie Jordan.

I love that I'm getting great book recommendations through this site. YAY.

I have been reading a ton of good books with sequels all coming out this november!

Elixer by Hilary Duff
XIV by Julia Karr
Birth Marked by Caragh M Obrien
Enclave by Ann Aguire
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Matched by Allie Condie
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Derlium by Lauren Oliver
The False Princess by Ellis Oneil
With by Lauren Destafano
I am number 4 by pitticus lore
Beastly by Alex Flinn
My name is Memory by Ann Brashieres
All the Percy Jackson books and the Kane Cronicles by Rick Riordan.
I have been in a yound adult kick for awhile but all these books were awesome!

team edward all the way im a huge twihard my beds spread at mo is new moon lol sow last two films midnight screening have already booked days off wrk for november lol bring on november

Another good series is the Hunger Games and a book I loved more than twilight (its a series but only the first one is out) is called Firelight by Sophie Jordan.

hunger games being made in too a movie yay one of the leads guna be liam summit one that went out wiv miley sirus

Another guy i have just finished reading is Thomas Emson - Maneater, Skarlet and Prey (3 books) He is a supernatural author with a VERY nice refreshing difference. No teenage girl falls in love and decides to change who she is to keep her man happy stuff. AND he wrecks havoc on major cities with his characters.

His vamp triology is very interesting as he takes the vamps history back to Babylonian times and Alexander the great and uses their folklore/mythology

BTW im a book whore! Comic Book whore....Film whore..GEEK!!! :thumbup:

Has anyone read the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton? I just picked up the new book in the series. They are great. A lot more racy than Twilight. Also I love the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris.

I absolutely love twilight (the books more than the movies but that will not keep me from watching them because I love them any way) I loved the Breaking Dawn trailer, and I just finished rereading the Host. I also read the Hunger Games and love that trilogy also. The books that I would recommend is the Vampire academy series by Richelle Mead they are so amazing.

1) I was afraid of posting my own thread in fear that none of the girls here would talk about TWILIGHT... so wrong! and I love it!

2) I'm team - THE BOOK IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE... ok ok Team Edward! lmao

3) I watch Vampire Diaries and I have read all the books, complaining all the way that it was nothing like Twilight! :haha: I think I internally just want to read the Twilight Saga and nothing else. I have them all on my Nook book reader and have thought of actually sitting down to re-read them.

4) Who wants to make up a thread so we can all re-read the books, a chapter a day and then discussion? lol I think that would be fun! And before we know it, November will be here! =)

5) I must admit that I love Twilight Fanfiction... addicted to it, shamelessly.

6) thank you all for giving some great book recommendations... so far I have order Firelight, I hope I enjoy it =)

augustluvers I am also a twilight fanfic addict. I have been for a while I have read so many. lol

1) I was afraid of posting my own thread in fear that none of the girls here would talk about TWILIGHT... so wrong! and I love it!

2) I'm team - THE BOOK IS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE... ok ok Team Edward! lmao

3) I watch Vampire Diaries and I have read all the books, complaining all the way that it was nothing like Twilight! :haha: I think I internally just want to read the Twilight Saga and nothing else. I have them all on my Nook book reader and have thought of actually sitting down to re-read them.

4) Who wants to make up a thread so we can all re-read the books, a chapter a day and then discussion? lol I think that would be fun! And before we know it, November will be here! =)

5) I must admit that I love Twilight Fanfiction... addicted to it, shamelessly.

6) thank you all for giving some great book recommendations... so far I have order Firelight, I hope I enjoy it =)

Sounds AWESOME. I don't do so well with fanfic... its kind of disappointing most of the time LOL sooo when do we start the first book
?

I really hope that Stephenie Meyer decides to continue the series. Reneesme and Jacob should be interresting !

Did anyone read The short second life of Bree Tanner ? I didn't like it!

I haven't read it. I am thinking about reading it just because.

The Host is awesome. Totally recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->