Twilight -Renesmee reveiled

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hey i found this on the daily mail website.. The link kept messing up so i just copied the text..

This is Robert Patinson and Kristen Stewart's half-vampire, half-human child in Twilight.
Mackenzie Foy, aged 10, has landed one of the most coveted roles in Hollywood playing Renesmee, the super-fast growing offspring of Edward Cullen (Pattinson) and Bella Swan (Stewart).
She will take on the role in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Here the link i think its working now :)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tewarts-baby-Twilight-Meet-Mackenzie-Foy.html

Attachments

• article-0-0CED4523000005DC-531_468x619.jpg
    article-0-0CED4523000005DC-531_468x619.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
But in the books she never gets older than a toddler even though she's only like 3 weeks old, why have they cast a 10 year old?!

i agree. everyone says shes the perfect renesmee but how can she be shes well too big :wacko: xx

Would they be able to get a 3 year old to do the things they need her to do though?

Maybe not, but a 10 year old is far too old to resemble a 3 year old.. Surely they could of cast someone younger

I dont think she looks 10, i think she looks a lot younger.

she definately doesnt resemble the books version of renesmee, she looks wayy older than renesmee would be durin the battle, nevermind whilst she is being witnessed xx

I think she's a good choice. She's beautiful and whimsical looking. The books dwell on her maturity and there's NO way they could get a younger actress to portray her accurately. It's an older child or CGI... and so I'm glad they've gone this way xx

:lol:

She is the perfect Reneseme , she looks like Rob and Kristin. She isnt doing the parts of Baby renenseme , she is doing the older child ones ( remember at toddler age Nessie was the size of a 5 year old) Two other girls are doing the younger ones , which they will then CGI Mackenzies face onto it.

Oh and when this news came out about 6 months or so ago there was a petition to get Mackenzie Foy as Renenseme , and Bill Condon ( the director) is listening to what the fans want, to make Breaking Dawn the best yet.

It'll be amazing , the way they are doing it in the movie is amazing too , just wait and see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->