Twilight: Robert Patterson or Edward Cullen??

Arlandria

Love being Mrs.C xx
Reaction score
I've only just started reading the Twilight series and nearly finishing the first book (so no giving away what happens!) I am totally and utterly in love with Edward!!!

To the point where its questionable if i'm having an affair!! :blush:

So I didnt wanna watch the films until i read the books first, but i thought i'd just search a few piccies of Robert Patteron....He is totally not my type! He's gorgeous dont get me wrong but its his character i love more!

Even as a visual, his character is more attractive than his 'normal' look.

Maybe its because i love him so much in the book i dont care what he REALLY looks like! Does that make sense!!

So...

Robert Patterson or Edward Cullen???

Or both??

x

:rofl: you sound like my sister x

I much prefer Edward Cullen to Robert Pattinson x

I feel like its a proper school girl crush! lol - my OH laughs when i tell him i'm getting into bed with Edward! hee hee

Edward cullen. robert Patterson is really not hot like everyone makes a fuss over

I love Edward, whats not to love.
But im a huge Rob fan, i have been since he was in Harry Potter and Goblet of Fire. Im obssessed with him, even have his autograph :)
x

Neither. I'm team Jacob and I think RP is fugly.

I had a whole idea of EC after I read the books and RP does it no justice at all. However I have to admit, Taylor Lautner is really hot :blush:

Edward- I don't think Robert Pattinson is really as hot as everyone is making him out to be lol.

Taylor Lautner though.. mmmmmm :cloud9:

Definitely Edward.
A friend of mine at work is completely obsessed with him. She's like a giggling school girl - it just cracks me up.

I haven't seen the movies, and won't. Watching the movie of a book I've read always disappoints me, and ruins the images I have in my head from the book.

Aww I love Rob Patz :) he's a cutie. But oooo my gosh @ Taylor Lautner, he's so so scrummy. Though I feel a bit pervy fancying him when i'm like 23 lol x

Edward .. god i seriously feel like im having an affair lmao! Im on my third time reading the damn books! Im just in love with them! You wait till the last book!!! Amazing :cloud9:

But saying that i really like Rob too , he is just as lush ! OH gets pissed as im also like a giggling school girl about him which is very odd for me! Ive never been like this nor been a book reader!
Just something about him !

Also i cant make myself like Taylor .. he is just way to young to see him in that way?! Ok he is good looking and if i was his age yea , but i suspose he is like a kid brother just couldnt imagine me seeing him in that way!

Edward .. god i seriously feel like im having an affair lmao! Im on my third time reading the damn books! Im just in love with them! You wait till the last book!!! Amazing :cloud9:

I'm with you on that :thumbup:
Think i might have to read them again x I felt so lost without them once i had read them all, like i didnt know what to do with myself lol x

I'm currently into Edward Cullen but I may have to move to team Jacob once I've read the rest of the books because Taylor Lautner is gorgeous :)

I'm with you on that :thumbup:
Think i might have to read them again x I felt so lost without them once i had read them all, like i didnt know what to do with myself lol x

Ha im the same! I had major withdrawal symptoms , i have to keep readng them slowly so i can get enough out of them. I had to watch the DVD again today as i needed that edward fix lmao! God i sound so very sad but it really is like a drug :dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->