Twilight

Elli21

Reaction score
Anyone seen it??

OMG....I think i fell in love! Its on my favourite film list already!
Its such a lovely film!!

seen it many times and got the DVD too :happydance:

Ive read all the Twilight Saga books and im reading Twilight for the second time

I saw it twice at the weekend, I love it! It's gone straight on my birthday list, ha ha!

It was a good movie. Won't buy it, but would watch it again!
I think all the fuss was a little much though. Too much hype!

I do really love Robert Pattison though! But more as Cedric Diggory! :happydance: lol.

I think there was quite a bit of hype to it as well. As with my main complaint with all books-to-movies, they left way too much out. Such is life with movies made after books I guess.

I really don't understand the fascination with it.. yet I seem to keep watching it over and over again.

I'm weird :rofl:

BOOK BLEW THE MOVIE OUT OF THE WATER!!!

I didn't really care for the movie much TBH.

I don't know if I'll ever watch it... the books were rather... er... not great quality... so I can't imagine enjoying the movie too much...

Glad you're getting enjoyment though! :D It's lovely to have books and movies we like to get lost in! Good stuff.

Loved the books! read them all and read them again lol!! but thte film was such a let down compared to the books it was so cheaply done!! and they missed so much out it just threw all the main bits in but have stillw atched it more then once lol!!!

Just copied and pasted what I said in the other thread!

I LOVED the books, but I thought the film was pretty poor, I did sit in the cinema watching with a fluttery tummy every time I saw Edward Cullen, but I thought Kristen Stewart was a total let down, she pushed that whole, nervous, timid thing just a bit too much!

The effects were all rubbish, in this day and age of digital too! and overall it just looked like a really low budget film.

Watching the extras I thought the Director was just a bit too much of a space cadet and they should really find someone else for the next ones!

Saying that though, I have now watched the film about 30 times! Just for the Cullens though!

I havent read any of the books and never saw any of the "hype" so maybe i was under a rock for a while...will go n look for the books now though.

I havent read any of the books and never saw any of the "hype" so maybe i was under a rock for a while...will go n look for the books now though.

Oh you will love them! It was my teenage daughter that got me into it all, she read all the books and wouldnt stop going on about it!

So I just picked them up and read all 4 in just over a week! Super addictive, my life was empty after that!:blush:

I'm reading them all again now at a slower pace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->